Charts Discussion Thread - Слава Україні! Героям слава!

corvus albus

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Lady Gucci slays
Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 12/12/2021 at 7:32 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Have you seen her interviews? She pretty much strongly rejected her becoming just an actress in almost every interview. Beside this, It's not boring to see her winning as an actress

I didn't say that she will become just an actress. I just made an observation that it is boring to stan someone that has just acting career. No wonder actresses don't have fanbases.  

What Gaga is doing is amazing cause she has both music and acting career and the small breaks in her career for the movies eras are interesting and fun to follow. But if her career was just this, it would be boring. 

Edited by little legend the Emperor
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,997
On 12/12/2021 at 7:07 PM, Delusional said:

On ATRL the Jennifer vs Angelina battles are very very entertaining so yeah actresses have fanbases too :billie:

I actually don't know anything by Jennifer other than Friends tbh :icant:

Edited by BenG

A Popster Is Born 18,592
On 12/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, Aloe said:

Where is the video from? my friend is asking :whatga:

He’s some greek american that is a part of the React channel on YouTube. I forgot his name, I remember following him on ig years ago.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960

Who is able to have a 1B+ streams song on Spotify and in the same time doing excellence at the BO AND critics today ?

NO ONE except Lady Gaga 

Her career is so impressive 

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 12/12/2021 at 4:50 PM, Miaou said:

Who is able to have a 1B+ streams song on Spotify and in the same time doing excellence at the BO AND critics today ?

NO ONE except Lady Gaga 

Her career is so impressive 

Dont forget the 5 Grammy nominations including AOTY and ROTY :catwalk:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607

Hiam winning BSFC & Tessa Thompson picking up the NYFCO, still to be announced today; New Mexico Critics winner, St Louis Film critics nominations, and the Philly Film Critics winners.

….KStew struggling to pick up wins like many thought she would 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 12/12/2021 at 9:47 PM, Fame Romance said:

Switzerland:

#88(+4) Shallow [154 weeks]

Despite Christmas songs :dead:

This song will never die in the mountain country :dead:

Poor fans that wanted Shallord to die in the Mountain country :jailga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/12/2021 at 10:51 PM, Doncho said:

So Gaga lost like... 3 critics award today? Cant say Im shocked. They all seem to go for a different actress though :laughga:

If we look at the stats, It's actually better for her not to win most of them lol

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 12/12/2021 at 5:53 PM, LGMonster95 said:

If we look at the stats, It's actually better for her not to win most of them lol

Yeah but a couple of wins would be nice... considering she is at the bottom 4/5 in most predictions

Anyway Golden Globes and Critics Choice tomorrow and Im pretty sure she ll get nominated for both :catwalk:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/12/2021 at 10:57 PM, Doncho said:

Yeah but a couple of wins would be nice... considering she is at the bottom 4/5 in most predictions

Anyway Golden Globes and Critics Choice tomorrow and Im pretty sure she ll get nominated for both :catwalk:

She won when it was the most important too

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607
On 12/12/2021 at 3:51 PM, Doncho said:

So Gaga lost like... 3 critics award today? Cant say Im shocked. They all seem to go for a different actress though :laughga:

To be fair you also have to remember to take into account the size and scope of the Critics circles giving the wins, Gaga’s win in NY is bigger than all of Kristen’s wins combined right now with Atlanta, Boston Online and Washington DC..so yeah KStew has more wins but I wouldn’t trade Gaga’s one win for Kristen’s 3 if I’m being honest. The best thing is that we’re seeing Gaga get a nomination almost everywhere Stewart does and is outpacing Colman and Kidman in that regard, not to mention Zegler is completely absent from all critics circles except NBR

TLDR; Gaga is doing good and the only critics circles that REALLY matter are NY and LA and London for the BAFTA everything is just fun for tracking and indications of an academy nom 

update:  I think this critic circle has like 10 members haha but still, Hiam is WINNING today!

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 12/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

update:  I think this critic circle has like 10 members haha but still, Hiam is WINNING today!

They have 5 :icant:

We should create our own Popa911 critics society and push House of Gucci :laughga:

• lol 10