Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread-Chromatica era over/Gaga is an established artist now
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 9/16/2021 at 12:09 PM, Doncho said:

Is Katy Perry an established artist? Discuss :arguega:

Katy is Katy even though she is not having success with her recent songs/albums

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3

Gaga leads People magazine's best-dressed celebrities list 

Gaga was dubbed "The Icon" in People's best dressed of the year issue, despite never having set foot on a red carpet. Instead, the magazine praised her high fashion street looks that ranged from "a sculptural seersucker number to a black lace corseted gown."

Zendaya, Davis, Leslie Odom Jr., Anya Taylor-Joy, Mindy Kaling, Cynthia Erivo, Dan Levy, Regina Hall and musician H.E.R. also made the Top 10 list for swapping "cozy sweats for chic couture" this year.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/lady-gaga-dubbed-the-icon-peoples-best-dressed-list-2021-09-15/

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 9/16/2021 at 6:33 PM, little legend said:

Gaga leads People magazine's best-dressed celebrities list 

Gaga was dubbed "The Icon" in People's best dressed of the year issue, despite never having set foot on a red carpet. Instead, the magazine praised her high fashion street looks that ranged from "a sculptural seersucker number to a black lace corseted gown."

Zendaya, Davis, Leslie Odom Jr., Anya Taylor-Joy, Mindy Kaling, Cynthia Erivo, Dan Levy, Regina Hall and musician H.E.R. also made the Top 10 list for swapping "cozy sweats for chic couture" this year.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/lady-gaga-dubbed-the-icon-peoples-best-dressed-list-2021-09-15/

I guess she doesn't need to go to award shows, MET Gala, red carpets and etc since she is an established artist now:carly_bye:

A Popster Is Born 11,533
On 9/16/2021 at 3:57 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I thought you wouldn’t want to travel to Germany. :kiss:

I'd love to :gaga-scream: 

It's too late now :ew:

Spoiler

Żarty żartami, jeśli mogę zapytać, kiedy był ten piękny dzień, jak było, jakie emocje itd 😁 i wgl gdzie fotki? Dawaj coś do Pictures Of You :ohhh:

• love 1

Not my established artists becoming iconic here.

Let me rephrase it to make it sadder for people, you are not in your teens stanning a artist in her 20s, you guys are in your 20s stanning a female in her late 30s.

• sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 9/16/2021 at 12:55 PM, zoldyck said:

Not my established artists becoming iconic here.

Let me rephrase it to make it sadder for people, you are not in your teens stanning a artist in her 20s, you guys are in your 20s stanning a female in her late 30s.

Thanks for your service to this thread :icant:

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 9/16/2021 at 5:55 PM, zoldyck said:

not you calling me old :katy:

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread-Gaga is an established artist now
A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/16/2021 at 5:35 PM, PanPikus said:

I'd love to :gaga-scream: 

It's too late now :ew:

Hide contents

Żarty żartami, jeśli mogę zapytać, kiedy był ten piękny dzień, jak było, jakie emocje itd 😁 i wgl gdzie fotki? Dawaj coś do Pictures Of You :ohhh:

We may renew vows some day, so you’ll be invited, you have my word.

Spoiler

23 maja 2021, było przepięknie ❤️Zdjęć nigdzie nie wstawiałem i tu tego nie zrobię raczej, ale przemyślę 

• love 2