Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Moderator 17,119
On 11/23/2021 at 9:33 AM, derpmonster said:

Not available in the US :katy:

Every single day I think...

I've had enough, why do I stay? :leap::dean_scream:

Maybe because it's the MTV Deutschland channel :icant:

I hate that so many videos are region locked :katy_pie:

• paws up 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster This Way 900

Here is this random guy telling us how bad HoG is, but the way he described the sex scene made me want to watch this movie even more lol

My god it’s gonna be a big mess of movie:laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,928
x3

The fact that Gaga after the huge success of ASIB had plenty of movie offers. Even for huge blockbuster hero movies but she chose quality movies over quantity , only for HoG to be a panned mess:icant:

Popster for Sale 44,667

a 60 on MC is not a panned mess, let's see how the public reacts first lmao 

On 11/23/2021 at 9:02 AM, little legend said:

The fact that Gaga after the huge success of ASIB had plenty of movie offers. Even for huge blockbuster hero movies but she chose quality movies over quantity , only for HoG to be a panned mess:icant:

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 44,667

everyone was expecting the movie to be on the 60's critics wise so don't start now.mp3 meltdowning :bigbird:

the meltdown police is here

we should be focusing on the fact Gaga's getting universal acclaim

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

I think It’ll be interesting if gaga’s not nominated for BA because i wonder how she’ll choose her acting projects now and whether she’ll continually choose more showier roles to get awards attention or something else to vary her acting career :whatga:

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread. HoG a panned mess according to critics. The OREO police disagrees
Moderator 17,119

Taylor is now re-recording songs that weren't even on any of her first six albums/ made with Big Machine. When will the re-recording of folklore be released?

A re-recording of Taylor's Version of Fearless coming next year?

• lol 6

• corvus albus changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - no pets allowed (no changing of the title allowed either)
Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 11/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, little legend said:

The fact that Gaga after the huge success of ASIB had plenty of movie offers. Even for huge blockbuster hero movies but she chose quality movies over quantity , only for HoG to be a panned mes

You definitly have to work on your definition of "panned".

• thanks 1