Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,976
On 11/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, corvus albus said:

Admin might actually be the oldest person on this forum, yet still one of the best looking :catwalk:

:catwalk: I see a threesome soon :catwalk:

• lol 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Not spoilers but I just watched HOG

Spoiler

I think the comments that say it gets boring without much gaga in the second half is kinda true because it prioritised the Gucci business storyline :enigma:but technically gaga wasn’t gone for a long time because it focused on very long scenes involving Adam, jack, Jared and al that I felt were necessary tho:enigma:

3.5 or 4/5 from me (film has weird editing)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,953
On 11/20/2021 at 7:36 PM, Aloe said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think the comments that say it gets boring without much gaga in the second half is kinda true because it prioritised the Gucci business storyline :enigma:but technically gaga wasn’t gone for a long time because it focused on very long scenes involving Adam, jack, Jared and al that I felt were necessary tho:enigma:

I keep reading the same comment about editing everywhere :(

• paws up 1

On 11/21/2021 at 2:38 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I keep reading the same comment about editing everywhere :(

On 11/21/2021 at 2:47 AM, Delusional said:

House of gussy chatter

Reveal hidden contents

Ever since the first trailer dropped I told y’all the editing was a lil sus :whatga:

It’s weird I tell u it’s like now it’s selma’s scene oh now it’s adam’s scene like u never got to properly soak into a scene.. ga’s still the best thing about the movie tho :catwalk: and Al too more than Jared 

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 11/21/2021 at 12:06 AM, Aloe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Where did you watch it? Don’t tell me you downloaded the leak.