Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster for Sale 41,718
On 9/15/2021 at 7:10 PM, Fame Romance said:

Dawn of Chromatica OUT of the Rolling Stone midweeks but are we surprised after ChromOUTica era? :icant:

It's truly the Dusk of Chromatica now methinks

Animation Sunset GIF by Adam Focht

On 9/15/2021 at 8:34 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We can officially say that she’ll never aknowledge Chromatica ever again now that the remix album is out (and dead) 

Gagz still has my money for the Chromatica Ball so she better not be running away with my money:billie:

A Popster Is Born 18,407

Chromatica remains unbothered as one of her very best studio albums, praised by the critics in official media outlets (like no other Lady Gaga album), being a Grammy winning, platinum selling and with her most personal lyrics masterpiece. Thank you, GodGa.

:love:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007
On 9/15/2021 at 3:38 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Chromatica remains unbothered as one of her very best studio albums, praised by the critics in official media outlets (like no other Lady Gaga album), being a Grammy winning, platinum selling and with her most personal lyrics masterpiece. Thank you, GodGa.

I have no other better option than agree 100%

• love 1

On 9/15/2021 at 8:36 PM, Gagalvaro said:

Gagz still has my money for the Chromatica Ball so she better not be running away with my money:billie:

Can’t believe they still are keeping our money like that. We really have no news about refunds there in France. I think in the US it’s already allowed?

On 9/15/2021 at 8:43 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Can’t believe they still are keeping our money like that. We really have no news about refunds there in France. I think in the US it’s already allowed?

Don’t know. I have tickets for Paris and London….b*ch better announce the new dates or give us the f-ing money :gunga:

A Popster Is Born 11,795
On 9/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, ViviLittleM said:

We can officially say that she’ll never aknowledge Chromatica ever again now that the remix album is out (and dead) 

She will mention it again when the CD and Vinyl drop :ohhh:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,767
On 9/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, DonnieDarko said:

ARTPOP remains unbothered as one of her very best studio albums, at all praised by the critics in official media outlets (like no other Lady Gaga album), sadly not being a Grammy winning, probs platinum selling and with her most personal lyrics masterpiece. Thank you, GodGa.

:giveup:

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 9/15/2021 at 9:13 PM, danwasd said:

:giveup:

Don’t get me wrong, I love ARTPOP and I’ve been through years and years of lashings for saying it’s better that some other Gaga albums and I will never stop defending it, but Chromatica, phew. It’s objectively amazing and it’s also amazing to me, personally, simply because it helped me during last year when I’ve had a health scare. 

• hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2