Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/19/2021 at 8:29 AM, donatellab said:

I just love how for the entire 30 era people have had huge expectations only for the songs to be so meh :mess:

Wendy Williams Omg GIF

but the album is getting rave reviews, haven't listened to it yet but the people who are saying it's meh are the same ones who slander Folklore and Lana sans BTD so :bigbird:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,146
On 11/19/2021 at 9:29 AM, donatellab said:

I just love how for the entire 30 era people have had huge expectations only for the songs to be so meh :mess:

Wendy Williams Omg GIF

I don't know what they expected tbh. It's a typical Adele album. 8/1, two pop songs, mostly ballads, some jazz and soul influences and that's it. I feel like the people that don't enjoy 30 will come back in 2023 when Adele wins AOTY and stan the album suddenly

Wendy Williams Omg GIF

Popster for Sale 45,020

Charlie D'amelio was at the LA premiere - Gaga had better recorded a TikTok with her for maximum virality :bigbird:

Remember when it was rumoured they would sit next to each other at the Grammies? :billie:

• lol 1

30 is not that bad (not even extremely good upon first listen) but I’m not sure I’ll listen to 6 minutes long song again on a regular basis :katy:

It will surely loved by the critics but it might be frontloaded I fear 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 11/19/2021 at 9:22 AM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Were you the one saying 25 broke records and sh!t so 30 would too? Or was that somebody else?

On 11/19/2021 at 9:22 AM, corvus albus said:

That was him. I advised caution :mess:

30 will break records tho.

her power is just too insane even if her new materials is bad

EOM is meh and the song is still top 2 on Spotify WW more than 1 month after its release 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

So 30 isn't something special right? I haven't listen to the songs except the lead single. So based on that and your posts about 30 , i can see that 30 is just an ok album that got 90 score and metacritic cause it's an Adele album.

Edited by little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,959
On 11/19/2021 at 9:35 AM, corvus albus said:

I don't know what they expected tbh. It's a typical Adele album. 8/1, two pop songs, mostly ballads, some jazz and soul influences and that's it. I feel like the people that don't enjoy 30 will come back in 2023 when Adele wins AOTY and stan the album suddenly

Wendy Williams Omg GIF

No on 21 she has Rolling In The Deep, Set Fire To The Rain, Someone Like You aka masterpieces 

On 25 she had Hello, Water Under the Bridge, aka masterpieces 

On 30 she has... nothing excellent 

Edited by Miaou