Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 11/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Mostly a stan excuse. Botox is a muscle relaxer, but that’s injected in the forehead and crows feet. 

Actually you can inject botox in many muscles all over your body to help you with spasm and/or pain if you’re for example a proffesional athlete or suffering with migreine.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 11/18/2021 at 6:36 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Actually you can inject botox in many muscles all over your body to help you with spasm and/or pain if you’re for example a proffesional athlete or suffering with migreine.

Oh yeah! I think I was responding more to the face comments. Haha 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838

Not liddos picking on Gaga’s appearance again :overit:

Everyone can do whatever they want with their body, and if fillers etc make them feel better or more confident then it’s their decision. I think Gaga looks hot. 

I don’t understand why fillers are still only seen as a bad thing. I’ve thought about getting fillers as well, because I hate the way I look and want to feel more confident :arguega:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/18/2021 at 1:00 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It will for sure happen.

Her reacting to people asking about TCB with "I love Vegas" says it all honestly. Also declining Rock N Rio BR, it's pretty evident she doesn't want to perform outside of US, but she/her team doesn't want her to say anything so they don't lose fans who bring in the money. At leas that's the only way I can make sense of this mess. 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/18/2021 at 1:03 PM, donatellab said:

Everyone can do whatever they want with their body, and if fillers etc make them feel better or more confident then it’s their decision. I think Gaga looks hot. 

I don’t understand why fillers are still only seen as a bad thing. I’ve thought about getting fillers as well, because I hate the way I look and want to feel more confident :arguega:

I understand. I just personally prefer seeing her without them but obviously my opinion is irrelevant to what she does with her life, and I don't judge people for wanting to change their appearance via fillers. 

• paws up 3

On 11/18/2021 at 2:03 PM, donatellab said:

if she want to continue acting, she need to stop with fillers. her face expression is not natural. For music career that's not problem, 90% women in music industry are plastic :ohyes:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/18/2021 at 10:04 AM, ViviLittleM said:

The promo for hog in France is nowhere to be found………. It’s like the movie won’t be out this Wednesday. Apparently not even posters @ the metro. Awful!

Meanwhile in Romania there's posters everywhere and we even started to sell items and food with House Of Gucci. The promo is on point.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/18/2021 at 6:45 PM, Nemanja said:

if she want to continue acting, she need to stop with fillers. her face expression is not natural. For music career that's not problem, 90% women in music industry are plastic :ohyes:

She can remove the fillers at any point she wants. She had 0 filler in HoG :ohyes:

• paws up 2

On 11/18/2021 at 2:04 PM, GucciOreos said:

Her reacting to people asking about TCB with "I love Vegas" says it all honestly. Also declining Rock N Rio BR, it's pretty evident she doesn't want to perform outside of US, but she/her team doesn't want her to say anything so they don't lose fans who bring in the money. At leas that's the only way I can make sense of this mess. 

For me it’s just that she’s focusing on a movie now and she tends to separate it from her music career, hence she’ll be back thinking about touring when the HOG era is done imo. 

The mismanagement is tragic and I agree with that, maybe the explanation is that they want to keep those stadiums booked for when she’ll reschedule the tour because maybe cancelling them and booking again would cost way more. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/18/2021 at 7:01 PM, Nemanja said:

she def have fillers for HOG, she have filers for ASIB to.

Not really. You can see every single wrinkle on her face in the BTS shots. Her lips also look extremely tiny compared to her lips now. I literally write about skincare and plastic surgery for a living, I know what I’m saying lol 

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/18/2021 at 1:36 PM, Adarsh said:

Not really. You can see every single wrinkle on her face in the BTS shots. Her lips also look extremely tiny compared to her lips now. I literally write about skincare and plastic surgery for a living, I know what I’m saying lol 

Inb4 Gags is using fillers to separate herself from the character :bigbird:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/18/2021 at 1:35 PM, Thrasher said:

For me it’s just that she’s focusing on a movie now and she tends to separate it from her music career, hence she’ll be back thinking about touring when the HOG era is done imo. 

The mismanagement is tragic and I agree with that, maybe the explanation is that they want to keep those stadiums booked for when she’ll reschedule the tour because maybe cancelling them and booking again would cost way more. 

When the HoG era is done there'll probably be some new excuse let's be real. She's gonna be doing Vegas or another film. She had plenty of opportunity to focus on TCB (or on communicating with fans about TCB) and she didn't, they should just communicate with the fans like other artists do, it's weird. 

• paws up 1