Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, little legend said:

I hope you all propaganda fans that you not post only the positive reactions from HoG here:icant: 

Cause all reactions that were posted here were extremely positive for Gaga , and I'm so happy for this. But i hope the sample is representative and you not only post the positive reactions. What i want to say , is that we all love Gaga here , so it's ok to also post negative reacts( if they exist). So we can have a greater representation of the reality and not living in our world. 

But it seems that in fact , almost everyone is praising Gaga:oscar:

Well, everyone is LITERALLY praising Gaga no matter what they think of the movie (and that's true, you can check this for yourself). The movie, especially recently is getting way more positive opinions, last night for example, I watched every single opinion on twitter about it, and there was not even 1 mixed review, all of them were positives with some of them calling the movie incredible and amazing. The bad opinions (which were not that many) happened more at the beginning. I think we are good so far.

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/17/2021 at 1:05 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah, she had depression back then duo to the things that was happening in her life (the chronic pain that was also affecting her career, her relationship that ended with Carino, her coming from an exhausting era etc). But in her process of making Chromatica, she got out of that sentiment (that is literally the whole theme of the album, dancing through pain). When you are sad like that, at the same time you want someone or something to get you out of it, and for her it was this album.

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/17/2021 at 5:56 PM, Aloe said:

Olivia will be the next Ed sheriff :lesson: both feel like fads that are only popular because they were seemingly popular to listen to 

fads that were only popular because they were popular? :bigbird: