Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 11/17/2021 at 8:53 AM, GucciOreos said:

The HR shoot :giveup: Post all of that on social media Gaga + the NYC look and a new smash tiktok! She's everywhere again.

Exactly bestie :excuseme: where is a new TikTok Ms Ma'am :gunga:

• yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

I hope you all propaganda fans that you not post only the positive reactions from HoG here:icant: 

Cause all reactions that were posted here were extremely positive for Gaga , and I'm so happy for this. But i hope the sample is representative and you not only post the positive reactions. What i want to say , is that we all love Gaga here , so it's ok to also post negative reacts( if they exist). So we can have a greater representation of the reality and not living in our world. 

But it seems that in fact , almost everyone is praising Gaga:oscar:

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/17/2021 at 2:20 PM, little legend said:

I hope you all propaganda fans that you not post only the positive reactions from HoG here:icant: 

Cause all reactions that were posted here were extremely positive for Gaga , and I'm so happy for this. But i hope the sample is representative and you not only post the positive reactions. What i want to say , is that we all love Gaga here , so it's ok to also post negative reacts( if they exist). So we can have a greater representation of the reality and not living in our world. 

But it seems that in fact , almost everyone is praising Gaga:oscar:

I’ve read literally every single reaction so far and out of them 80% are positive for the movie meanwhile 99% of the reactions are praising Gaga. Only 2-3 people didn’t like her that’s it. 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,847
On 11/17/2021 at 7:53 AM, GucciOreos said:

Gaga + the NYC look

i wasn't eating at the NYC look, she is going for hepburn but just ended up recycling a jazz and piano show that gays and old people go to.,, her tiktok smashed with her hair DOWN for a reason i fear

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 45,024
On 11/17/2021 at 9:45 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i wasn't eating at the NYC look, she is going for hepburn but just ended up recycling a jazz and piano show that gays and old people go to.,, her tiktok smashed with her hair DOWN for a reason i fear

I think the hair and make-up didnt serve

The Hollywood Reporter shoot >>>> 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,847
On 11/17/2021 at 9:09 AM, Adarsh said:

I’ve read literally every single reaction so far and out of them 80% are positive for the movie meanwhile 99% of the reactions are praising Gaga. Only 2-3 people didn’t like her that’s it. 

i read them all as well - im quite on it with it i should just start posting every one i see here. i think its true to say the audience will click with it more than critics, cause critics will talk about editing and cinematography whereas the audience literally don't care.

Critics are super WERID. Cameron Diaz, Taylor Kiney and Nicki Minaj's 'The Other Woman' was the best film i saw in 2014 and it got panned  :billie:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
On 11/17/2021 at 10:09 AM, Adarsh said:

don't bother ves T

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
On 11/17/2021 at 8:43 AM, PanPikus said:

What's funny to me that swifties think any curator would put a 10 long a** minutes song on any big playlist :mess: 

It's business based on quick lil streams, pls :ohyes:

When that song from the Fearless rerelease was OUT of the Global top200 and inside TTH they  had no problem with TTH...

yvI3Mg_N_400x400.jpg

• lol 1

Popster This Way 737
On 11/17/2021 at 11:32 AM, Adarsh said:

The Barbra Streisand Women’s Heart Center used Gaga’s “The Cure” for their national heart health PSA.

But OGHs said Barbra hated Gaga? :whatga:

Barbra loves gagà but she is mad that gaga a star is born is better than hers 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
On 11/17/2021 at 11:52 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Ugh the way there won’t be any profits 

there will and even if there aren't it's nothing we have to be worried about ourselvesspacer.png

Edited by Andreu
  • thanks 1