Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/16/2021 at 10:39 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Spotify Italy Daily Artists:

#67 (+27) Lady Gaga

post interview effect, Shallow coming for #197 on Spotify Italy? :whatga:

I'm glad movie promo is affecting her catalogue streams. I wonder how much of an impact the movie release will have. :pray:

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/16/2021 at 7:05 PM, Delusional said:

Poor Scooter… Taylor is probably the smartest person ever nnnn

Reveal hidden contents

Inb4 less budget for JB7 because Scooter is broke :cry:

after the initial $camming, the $cooter version will still end up getting the streams :icant:

But d*mn this woman is too powerful.. if only she's not acting like a victim all the time and release it without pretentiousness like the BoTS.. she's the Female BTS after all :enigma:

Edited by FRANZGA

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/16/2021 at 11:13 AM, FRANZGA said:

after the initial $camming, the $cooter version will still end up getting the streams :icant:

But d*mn this woman is too powerful.. if only she's not acting like a victim all the time and release it without pretentiousness like the BoTS.. she's the Female BTS after all :enigma:

But Fearless TV was still outstreaming the original one by 50% after the hype was gone

Edited by GucciOreos
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,146
On 11/16/2021 at 12:17 PM, zoldyck said:

Beyonce new movie song flopped hard, her team must already be in talk with Doja Cat for Woman Remix ft Beyonce. 

Need To Know is already in the top 10 and Bey needs to have a safe top 10 remix hit. Woman might miss the top 10 which would put her remix game in jeopardy

On 11/16/2021 at 4:23 PM, Aloe said:

If Doja is smart she should obviously get Nicki or Rihanna on the remix to woman because both will use their Caribbean accent in the song and it will go number 1 

wow my mind :oprah:

Rih is not coming out of retirement for remix, I am pretty sure Nicki has already started feeling about Doja Cat in certain way, she can't handle other female rappers having commercial success. 

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,146
On 11/16/2021 at 12:29 PM, zoldyck said:

Rih is not coming out of retirement for remix, I am pretty sure Nicki has already started feeling about Doja Cat in certain way, she can't handle other female rappers having commercial success. 

Nicki literally featured on the remix for Say So and gave Doja her first #1 :mess:

Nicki is fine, especially considering that there was a Nicki remix on the charts for the last 17 weeks from a song by a female rapper. Not to forget Hot Girl Summer with Megan Thee Stallion :mess:

On 11/16/2021 at 4:34 PM, corvus albus said:

Nicki literally featured on the remix for Say So and gave Doja her first #1 :mess:

Nicki is fine, especially considering that there was a Nicki remix on the charts for the last 17 weeks from a song by a female rapper. Not to forget Hot Girl Summer with Megan Thee Stallion :mess:

Miss Doja Cat wasn't that big back then, if you are going to use Say So remix then Nicki also collaborated with Cardi on Motorsport after Bodak Yellow, and we all know how she feels about Cardi :laughga:

Yup she is fine with collaborating only up to the point they don't threaten her, Motorsport (Cardi), HGS (Megan), Say So (Doja). So thanks for proving my point   

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/16/2021 at 11:34 AM, corvus albus said:

She featured Meg and Doja but then ended up shading them both, I guess it's cute when their newcomers that can help her get a hit but as soon as they hold their own against her it's over for the friendship girlies :bigbird:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

On 11/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, zoldyck said:

Nicki is hungry for any number 1 crumb she could latch onto I’m sure she’ll do it (barring get into it yuh since she hates the song) 

I think rih might do it since she recently featured on some guy’s single didn’t she? she could do an Ariana situation where rain on me (technically not really her song) was first released then she released positions (her lead single). The woman remix can prime rih to release her own lead afterwards :oprah:

On 11/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, Aloe said:

Nicki is hungry for any number 1 crumb she could latch onto I’m sure she’ll do it (barring get into it yuh since she hates the song) 

I think rih might do it since she recently featured on some guy’s single didn’t she? she could do an Ariana situation where rain on me (technically not really her song) was first released then she released positions (her lead single). The woman remix can prime rih to release her own lead afterwards :oprah:

well you made points about Nicki being hungry so she might do it.

That some guy was Rih boyfriend. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425
On 11/16/2021 at 12:43 PM, zoldyck said:

well you made points about Nicki being hungry so she might do it.

That some guy was Rih boyfriend. 

No, rihannas boyfriend is rapper asap rocky and she featured on PartyNextDoors album

Edited by Andreu

Moderator 17,146
On 11/16/2021 at 12:39 PM, zoldyck said:

Miss Doja Cat wasn't that big back then, if you are going to use Say So remix then Nicki also collaborated with Cardi on Motorsport after Bodak Yellow, and we all know how she feels about Cardi :laughga:

Yup she is fine with collaborating only up to the point they don't threaten her, Motorsport (Cardi), HGS (Megan), Say So (Doja). So thanks for proving my point   

I didn't know Karol G was a small artist when she did a collab with Nicki.