Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 11/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, FRANZGA said:

I believe that that EW Guy has some sources but twas amplofied by him being an OGH

:icant:

Gaga haters, they're everywhere :icant:

Other fanbases are shaking so that's a sign HOG will continue ending careers :gaga-thanks:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/8/2021 at 9:06 PM, emig_09 said:

I've been following many posts and comments and everyone is praising. So no need to early meltdowns.

Keep calm and we'll see when reviews are coming :oscar:

Same, I also heard few mixed opinions (and even in these few ones, they praised Gaga aswell) but also tons of praises aswell. I don't think It's going to be bad, ofc I'm expecting mixed opinions but also good ones aswell, especially since I heard a lot of them saying that they had fun while watching it.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 11/8/2021 at 4:21 PM, Fame Romance said:

As she should, best Latin genre purrr :darkmode:

On 11/8/2021 at 4:22 PM, Andreu said:

And what about it :arguega:

Boring imo

A Popster Is Born 16,835

The problem with some of these critics is that "FUN" doesnt automatically mean "acclaim" for them.. just like that guy who praised multiple HoG actors in Twitter but gave it 3/5 in Letterboxd 

I hate how we still have this uncertainty until the Wide Release :katy:

It's like going into a war without knowing the strength of your battalion :katy:

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 11/9/2021 at 12:24 AM, FRANZGA said:

:katy:

He still has Gaga on his best actress predictions. Even if the movie gets mixed reviews, she can still be acclaimed and nominated everywhere. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 11/9/2021 at 3:38 AM, Adarsh said:

He still has Gaga on his best actress predictions. Even if the movie gets mixed reviews, she can still be acclaimed and nominated everywhere. 

For REAL.. that's surprising considering he's an OGH

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread- Gaga is promoting, is she ok?
A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 11/9/2021 at 1:09 AM, FRANZGA said:

For REAL.. that's surprising considering he's an OGH

I guess he heard from his sources that the movie is not great but Gaga’s performance is awards worthy. Which might be the case.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, FRANZGA said:

The problem with some of these critics is that "FUN" doesnt automatically mean "acclaim" for them.. just like that guy who praised multiple HoG actors in Twitter but gave it 3/5 in Letterboxd 

Which is still far better than hearing "bad performance by every actor" if the movie ends with a +70 on RT for me then I find it as a + not as something negative. This is not a movie that's going to explode with 5 stars reviews because it's simply not for everyone's taste.

• paws up 1