Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Popster This Way 900
On 9/13/2021 at 6:14 PM, WildAmerican said:

Youtube scooper Grace Randolph just said on her livestream that she heard that HOG wasn't good. 

well-it's-over.gif

:rip:

She said "not great". She also said she heard Malignant wasnt great but she loved it. Like, yall need to chill.

But need I remind people HoG doesnt have to be great for Gaga to get accalim. Judy wasn't "great", yet Renee Zellweger won an Oscar. The Reader wasnt "great" yet Kate Winslet won an Oscar. There are alot of examples.

Edit: And when i say "not great",  i dont mean any of these movies werent good. Just that reviews werent amazing.

Edit 2: I need to take a chill pill too. HoG looks like a lot of fun and hopefully many people will enjoy it. Even if it isnt well received, I'm happy Gaga is starring in another movie and i'm excited to see her in it.

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/14/2021 at 3:28 AM, Ethel said:

She said "not great". She also said she heard Malignant wasnt great but she loved it. Like, yall need to chill.

But need I remind people HoG doesnt have to be great for Gaga to get accalim. Judy wasn't "great", yet Renee Zellweger won an Oscar. The Reader wasnt "great" yet Kate Winslet won an Oscar. There are alot of examples.

Edit: And when i say "not great",  i dont mean any of these movies werent good. Just that reviews werent amazing.

Edit 2: I need to take a chill pill too. HoG looks like a lot of fun and hopefully many people will enjoy it. Even if it isnt well received, I'm happy Gaga is starring in another movie and i'm excited to see her in it.

The thing is, the actual reviews and overall reception will happen when the era will start and not everyone would be like those people that she probably heard, we also heard things like this about ASIB before it was released aswell and we all know how it ended like. The one thing that people should not do is to quickly jump into conclusions, even if the movie for example would get a bit of mixed reactions, the movie could still end up being a big contender for the Oscars

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,774
On 9/14/2021 at 10:16 AM, donatellab said:

not ARTPOP recharting on AM Estonia top albums at #117, and Jolene out :darkmode:

ASIB reentered at #38 and #113 (+65) for DoC :darkmode:

I streamed ARTPOP with a VPN, ala @JennyWayne :creepin:

Edited by danwasd
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,741
On 9/14/2021 at 10:22 AM, little legend said:

Good morning everyone! 

Listening this song make you feel so happy:sweat:

2nd best song of the year (only behind bad habits) 

Why is he yawning to this bop?

• lol 1