Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3
On 10/19/2021 at 10:19 PM, little legend said:

Omgggggg 

I just saw a TV ad of ASIB 

The biggest TV channel here is airing for the first time ever in Greece ASIB. 

I got goosebumps from hearing Shallow on the TV. YAAAS:giveup:

So i went to twitter to see tweets about the ad and there was a woman that said: How ugly Gaga is , why she doesn't use make up to cover her ugly face? 

And i replied : how ugly is your comment. How you can say that someone is ugly? That's not nice 

And she replied that my behaviour is awful cause i attacked her and didn't let her express her opinion:banana:

People are idiots. Yes you can express your opinion but you can't insult someone for no reason. :arguega:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 27,300
On 10/19/2021 at 4:42 PM, OreosForSale said:

this is proof that it's not just us being dramatic about the lack of promo for the "she's established"sters out here

and proof that everyone want to see Gaga in HOG :excited:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 10/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, BenG said:

A fraud filming another fraud getting beaten up?

The shameless unprecedented radio and Spotify payola despite horrible callouts and months of TTH before the song took off :mess:

Idk if it's because if only peaked at #26 here in France but I feel this song is much smaller than its chart stats say in the US

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 10/20/2021 at 3:25 AM, emig_09 said:

all of us :icant:

Omg even movie stans are worried it’s gonna flop with no promo this far :icant: 

if they’re so confident with the late promo they better make sure they do it right and good because if it flops its really on them :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,300
On 10/19/2021 at 5:36 PM, Aloe said:

Omg even movie stans are worried it’s gonna flop with no promo this far :icant: 

if they’re so confident with the late promo they better make sure they do it right and good because if it flops its really on them :laughga:

I think many people will like to see a b*ch character coming from Gaga

I'm facing great numbers tbh

Edited by emig_09

Pop-a-911-ster 27,300
On 10/19/2021 at 5:45 PM, Delusional said:

There was an interview where her manager Ben said Dua was specifically selected by Warner and given a huge budget because they were/are looking to create another Madonna apparently. 

:icant:

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 10/19/2021 at 9:45 PM, Delusional said:

There was an interview where her manager Ben said Dua was specifically selected by Warner and given a huge budget because they were/are looking to create another Madonna apparently. 

Can't wait for her Erotica era :billie:

Popster for Sale 45,020

I don't think Dua has the charisma/performing abilities/personality/vision/talent/nerve to come close to Madonna but I'd hate  love to be proven wrong. The next Paula Abdul would be more fitting. 

Edited by OreosForSale
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,300
On 10/19/2021 at 5:54 PM, OreosForSale said:

I don't think Dua has the charisma/performing abilities/personality/vision/talent/nerve to come close to Madonna but I'd hate  love to be proven wrong. The next Paula Abdul would make more sense. 

that's Katy Perry

the next Cindy Lauper? (since both won Best New Artist) :icant: