Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 10/15/2021 at 9:37 PM, Fame Romance said:

Hometown Glory the best GODE Le song why? 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:42 PM, JennyWayne said:

Stream one of Adele's best songs cm.gif

So true sis :giveup:

Rumour Has It is next but she has so many amazing songs tbh

• paws up 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 10/17/2021 at 10:46 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Do we have LFS's Billboard 200 position yet? 

#3 pure sales between #38 - #50 on BB200

it’s not as bad as we expected I guess. Thank you 75 year olds! I think smile did #5 - #54 sooo

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425

Anuel's album coming october 28

Edit: well, he worded it really ambiguously and said he would post a preview of 'her new sibgle off his album, which is coming in 11 days' so maybe he just meant the song

Edited by Andreu

Popster for Sale 45,020

Easy on Me reminds me of SL in some ways, they are both good songs that were well-received by critics, but not as well received by fans since they sound like a collage of old songs from Gags and Adele, without bringing anything new to the table and with an underwhelming chorus. We all know which one is going to be the biggest hit though :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 10/18/2021 at 9:43 AM, OreosForSale said:

Easy on Me reminds me of SL in some ways, they are both good songs that were well-received by critics, but not as well received by fans since they sound like a collage of old songs from Gags and Adele, without bringing anything new to the table and with an underwhelming chorus. We all know which one is going to be the biggest hit though :icant:

That’s a good comparison (that’s very me! Making a comparison of   things like this :bigbird:) but yeah… I knew Adele’s lead would be under whelming a while ago. I think it’s becoming a tactic where they want later singles to be the smash or standout. We’ve seen many leads now sound like ‘that’s a song the artist would do but it’s not that good per se’ :bigbird:

OT:

LFS coming back top 10 iTunes US still #2 on Amazon US without Adele 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:45 AM, FRANZGA said:

:mess:

That’s my neck of the woods hihi

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 10/18/2021 at 10:09 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

That’s a good comparison (that’s very me! Making a comparison of   things like this :bigbird:) but yeah… I knew Adele’s lead would be under whelming a while ago. I think it’s becoming a tactic where they want later singles to be the smash or standout. We’ve seen many leads now sound like ‘that’s a song the artist would do but it’s not that good per se’ :bigbird:

OT:

LFS coming back top 10 iTunes US still #2 on Amazon US without Adele 

That’s my neck of the woods hihi

Imitation is the highest form of flattery :bigbird:

I think single n.2 will be a lot better and more unexpected for sure 

Popster for Sale 45,020

Maybe they save best singles for later to make sure even every single gets good streams (the first meh ones because they were released pre-album/hype, and then the better ones during and after album release) however it's risky because if the pre-album singles bomb then that can hurt the album a lot