Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432
On 10/16/2021 at 9:24 PM, Doncho said:

I said it before but Million Reasons was Gaga s best ballad until ASIB happened YUP :darkmode:

I hope it's because you consider that rock ballads You and I and Speechless fit into another category :traumatica:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432

Also, Rosalia's iconic breakout hit Malamente is currently at 198,7M streams, so it will become her first solo song above 200M very soon. Can't predict how long will it take so I didn't find anyone tracking its daily streams but I think it will take between one and two weeks. So stream it fats :lesson:

Rosalia's update for her most streamed songs:

1. Con Altura - 589
  2. La Noche de Anoche - 550
  3. Relación remix - 443M
  4. Yo X Ti, Tu X Mi - 410M
  5. TKN - 334
  6. Malamente - 198M
  7. Antes de Morirme - 158M
  8. Brillo - 105M

Pop-a-911-ster 30,432

Last but not least: As it was obvious, Volando remix became Mora's most streamed song on Spotify today with 190M (+1,3M), surpassing his hit 512, which was just her most succesful song on the platform for a couple days. EDIT: well not a couple days, literally two days.

Mora's most streamed songs on Spotify as of now

1. Volando remix - 190M (+1)
  2. 512 - 189M (-1)
  3. Una Vez - 187M 
Edited by Andreu

Heard BR on the radio! And Adele is inescapable whew but at least she pushed gutter and shitran on the side. Maybe miss 30 made points :applause:

On 10/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, PanPikus said:

I can't wait for the day Stupid Song leaves that Top10 :nickiha:

At least let it have 300M streams

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,949

Sooo the Golden Globes will happen after all, but they ll probably announce the winners without a TV ceremony. I am a bit confused by the elegibility period though? Usually its a calendar year but I think this time the period ends the week before Gucci?? Maybe someone who understand better can clarify lol. Here are the key dates:

Spoiler

Monday, October 18, 2021

Submission website for 2022 Golden Globe Motion Picture and Television entries now open

Monday, November 15, 2021

Deadline for submission of Golden Globe Motion Picture and Television entry forms

Monday, November 22, 2021

Deadline for Television nomination ballots to be sent to all HFPA members by Ernst & Young

Monday, November 29, 2021

Deadline for receipt of Television nomination ballots by Ernst & Young, at 5:00 p.m. PT

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Deadline for Motion Picture nomination ballots to be sent to all HFPA members by Ernst & Young

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Final screening date for Motion Pictures

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Final date for Motion Picture press conferences

Friday, December 10, 2021

Deadline for receipt of Motion Picture nomination ballots by Ernst & Young, at 12:00 p.m. (noon)

Monday, December 13, 2021

Announcement of nominations for the 79th Annual Golden Globe® Awards, at 5:00 a.m. PT

Friday, December 17, 2021

Final ballots sent to all HFPA members by Ernst & Young

Monday, January 3, 2022

Deadline for receipt of final ballots by Ernst & Young, at 5:00 p.m. PT

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Presentation of the 79th Annual Golden Globe® Awards

Popster for Sale 41,999

C2C and TSOM will probably be her vocal peak. She was very careful with her voice and used proper technique, which she has kinda throw some out the window recently. TSOM wasn't a perfect performance but she was extremely technical with extraordinary vocal placement and projection. The starting "The hills are alive" was beautiful. The last note of the performance was flat but she climbed back using vibrato, with amazing breath control. I hope she can repeat such a feat.

• paws up 6