Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 10/15/2021 at 12:26 AM, LGMonster95 said:

My friend, 90% of this chart thread would have been in a constant meltdown if Gaga was not belting in Shallow for example, the song is literally popular because of her belting in that song. The beauty in Gaga is the fact that she gets hits her own way in my opinion

I love ms shallow but I’m sure If it didn’t have the success it got from the movie exposure everyone would be trashing it like how there were so many initial complaints like the crowd noise etc but when it smashed everyone went silent :enigma: ARURW is the one that should have gotten shallows success and that song is what gaga should be making for her ballads :arguega:

Popster for Sale 57,532

Also I hope they reschedule the Paris Chromatica Ball to July 23 since it's a Saturday and I will probably have to go abroad somewhere in Europe next summer for an internship, I'd come back to Paris for a weekend just to see Godga finally

200.gif

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 10/14/2021 at 7:40 PM, Fame Romance said:

Also I hope they reschedule the Paris Chromatica Ball to July 23 since it's a Saturday and I will probably have to go abroad somewhere in Europe next summer for an internship, I'd come back to Paris for a weekend just to see Godga finally

200.gif

Work experience ? :whatga: oh wow 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, Aloe said:

I love ms shallow but I’m sure If it didn’t have the success it got from the movie exposure everyone would be trashing it like how there were so many initial complaints like the crowd noise etc but when it smashed everyone went silent :enigma: ARURW is the one that should have gotten shallows success and that song is what gaga should be making for her ballads :arguega:

And if the song was not as good as how it ended up to be, It could have been not the "smash hit" that is today, you just can't force the audience to like something if they don't enjoy it first, promoted by a movie or not. I personally love Shallow since the day that I heard it.

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 10/14/2021 at 7:41 PM, Miaou said:

Work experience ? :whatga: oh wow 

Yup, when I’ll finish my Engineering career I’ll have done 4 internships :peacega:

Tho I literally spend most of my week practicing what I learn in projects so it’s like a work experience during the year so they don’t mutually exclude each other :peacega:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 10/14/2021 at 7:40 PM, Fame Romance said:

200.gif

We all want July 23! If they dare picking July 24 😅 idk why they chose a Sunday for 2021

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 10/14/2021 at 7:57 PM, Miaou said:

July 6 is the perfect date cause it’s my birthday 💋💅

No one wants a Wednesday. Maybe the Parisian people but that’s it

On 10/14/2021 at 7:50 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Do something @ViviLittleM

djdjdjdjd don’t worry most will be sold out the day of the shows 

Pop-a-911-ster 23,495
On 10/14/2021 at 8:00 PM, ViviLittleM said:

No one wants a Wednesday. Maybe the Parisian people but that’s it

djdjdjdjd don’t worry most will be sold out the day of the shows 

It's already the day of the show

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,847

Yeah that tweet was the other day, the next show is now sold out and the one tonight is slowly going grey and it’s only 11:05am in LA/LV… For the rest they may have to serve a witness curtain tour tea. But maybe a movie director will be there to see her so that’s good 

907646FC-094C-43C7-A020-024B2B862D34.jpe

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09