Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 9/21/2021 at 3:47 PM, Nemanja said:

Well everyone have different opinion, i probably don't like players you like, but let's not talk about that in gaga's forum. 

Babe, it’s you who started talking about the person from Serbia who’s an imbecile according to you. But agreed, let’s drop it.

Edited by DonnieDarko

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

On 9/21/2021 at 4:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Babe, it’s you who started talking about the person from Serbia who’s an imbecile according to you. But agreed, let’s drop it.

yeah because that girl is psychopath. And it's embarrassing that someone is comparing her to gaga. But you probably have some other problems that i dont care.

On 9/21/2021 at 4:25 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Taylor slaying :applause:

a catalog of hits, from country to pop to folk :applause:

multiple albums with 200+ weeks on billboard :applause:

Don’t congratulate her! I love her but hate her also now because of her signed CDs shipping Oct 1st. How she dares doing that to legend B.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:51 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Don’t congratulate her! I love her but hate her also now because of her signed CDs shipping Oct 1st. How she dares doing that to legend B.

Sorry but Gaga's team can't expect everybody else to clear the date just for her, especially when she keeps pushing her dates back. We all love Gaga but she's no Adele when it comes to sales enough to scare other artists.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

On 9/21/2021 at 5:00 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Meanwhile my flop country (Romania) barely reached 30% and I hate it because a lot of people here are pure idiots and COVID just came back in full force...

Well most of the « pure idiots » in my country were kinda « forced » because of the pass sanitaire hihihi

Still a lot of stupid people in the streets manifesting in the streets because of that ☠️

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 9/21/2021 at 6:21 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Still a lot of stupid people in the streets manifesting in the streets because of that ☠️

Well same here, they really think they want them k*lled with the vaccines and think that COVID is nothing more than a regular flu, then we have the orthodox church who ruins everything every single time and brainwashes the old people into thinking that "God protects them not the vaccines" It's a whole capital MESS and I just hate it because we all have to suffer bc of those idiots.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 9/21/2021 at 5:21 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well most of the « pure idiots » in my country were kinda « forced » because of the pass sanitaire hihihi

They should do that in the whole EU imo. France is doing amazing.

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,826
On 9/21/2021 at 5:36 PM, DonnieDarko said:

They should do that in the whole EU imo. France is doing amazing.

:cm: we were the clown of the story at the beginning of the year and now thanks to the health pass (created by Godcron) we are slaying hihi :cm:

always the last laugh like GodGa :catwalk:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,328
On 9/21/2021 at 12:07 PM, xo_hours said:

Gaga bout to win her third BPDG Grammy and second year in a row w Mr. Bennett

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=328349&title=SAVE-THE-DATE%3A-GRAMMY-NOMS-ANNOUNCED-11-23

I think they’ll easily win BTPVA but no way in hell they’re beating out people who will most likely be nominated in Pop Duo like BTS, Justin Bieber & Kid Laroi, Dua Lipa & Dababy and potentially Lil Nas with Industry baby.

No way they win with a jazz single :katy: I wish but….no