Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 12/3/2021 at 3:42 AM, Adarsh said:

Whoever wins this award never wins the oscar :icant:

Julianne Moore won last 2014.. but the trend for NBR is that it's the kiss of death but at least it's a sure Oscar Nom for the winner i think

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/3/2021 at 1:15 AM, FRANZGA said:

at least it's a sure Oscar Nom for the winner i think

Amy Adams, Emma Thompson, Tilda Swinton, Lesley Manville etc all won this award In the last decade but were not nominated for an Oscar. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 428
On 12/2/2021 at 2:40 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah I see way too many fans on twitter for example not caring that much that she gets nominated, when these nominations pretty much means that critics thinks that she had one of the absolute best performances of the year (which is a big thing bc we are talking about acting here and in a year with lots of great performances)

yes, these "smaller" nominations are all crucial in keeping the momentum of an Oscar campaign. February and Oscar noms are far away, we need to stay in the mix!

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 12/3/2021 at 3:53 AM, Adarsh said:

Amy Adams, Emma Thompson, Tilda Swinton, Lesley Manville etc all won this award In the last decade but were not nominated for an Oscar. 

That's inch-resting

However, if Zegler wins CC & GG's Best Actress for Comedy/Musical she's definitely going IN :enigma:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,943
On 12/2/2021 at 5:11 PM, GucciOreos said:

I still can't believe Billie Eillish said this about Gaga, I know she didn't feel the meat dress but jeez :ew:

Chromatica era was worth it just for this moment :icant:

#ThankYouBoTS #ThankYouRacistGrammys

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,590
On 12/2/2021 at 3:11 PM, GucciOreos said:

I still can't believe Billie Eillish said this about Gaga, I know she didn't feel the meat dress but jeez :ew:

Can’t wait for Part 2 BOTS meltdown when IGAKOOY beats Butter for Pop/Duo :laughga:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 12/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, Doncho said:

Sad fact: 2021 is the only year of Gaga s career where she didnt attend any award show :dean_scream:

She better fix this but I doubt it since all the main award shows start in January

Also 2021 will join 2015 as the years where she had no Hot 100 entry in her career (Marry The Night charted a bit in early 2012)

Top Gun song next week is gonna prevent that from happening :delulu_bird:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 12/3/2021 at 4:53 AM, Fame Romance said:

Also 2021 will join 2015 as the years where she had no Hot 100 entry in her career (Marry The Night charted a bit in early 2012)

Top Gun song next week is gonna prevent that from happening :delulu_bird:

Next Week? :ohhh:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,611
On 12/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Box-office report has been so slow these last few days. Does he have a job or something? Chile we need a jobless person on that account 

@perryola

• lol 4