Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Ok, so here are my thoughts on the movie, if anyone is interested (no spoilers).

Spoiler

Tbh, when I left the cinema, I wasn’t amazed nor bored, it was ok. There were parts that felt unnecessarily long and others that I would have wanted to see more. Gaga’s performance: you have to keep in mind that I saw this dubbed btw. Her acting is really good, I couldn’t fully appreciate it because of it being dubbed, but I thought she was the best out of all the other actors. Jared Leto, tho everyone said that he’s funny… well, I didn’t see that tbh. He had a few moments here and there and, because I went with a friend, every time something “funny” happened, we made jokes about it and commenting it so it made the experience funnier, but I didn’t think they were AS funny. The movie, overall, felt very long. I think if this movie was less than 2 hours long it would have been more successful with me. I think the movie would have worked better if the entire movie was revolving around Patrizia in her pov. Tbh, I feel like they cut out a lot of VERY GOOD scenes because of time issues and that left me a little bit disappointed tbh. It’s a bummer, because the film could have been so much better than the final product that we had, I’m pretty sure. But I do believe there was a lack of focus and it wanted to give every character a “space”… and it wasn’t necessary. Patrizia was the star of the show, and, imo, it should have focused on her.

Final raiting: ️/5 I’d like to see it again, just to clear up my thoughts a little more.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 12/1/2021 at 10:53 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Ok, so here are my thoughts on the movie, if anyone is interested (no spoilers).

Reveal hidden contents

Tbh, when I left the cinema, I wasn’t amazed nor bored, it was ok. There were parts that felt unnecessarily long and others that I would have wanted to see more. Gaga’s performance: you have to keep in mind that I saw this dubbed btw. Her acting is really good, I couldn’t fully appreciate it because of it being dubbed, but I thought she was the best out of all the other actors. Jared Leto, tho everyone said that he’s funny… well, I didn’t see that tbh. He had a few moments here and there and, because I went with a friend, every time something “funny” happened, we made jokes about it and commenting it so it made the experience funnier, but I didn’t think they were AS funny. The movie, overall, felt very long. I think if this movie was less than 2 hours long it would have been more successful with me. I think the movie would have worked better if the entire movie was revolving around Patrizia in her pov. Tbh, I feel like they cut out a lot of VERY GOOD scenes because of time issues and that left me a little bit disappointed tbh. It’s a bummer, because the film could have been so much better than the final product that we had, I’m pretty sure. But I do believe there was a lack of focus and it wanted to give every character a “space”… and it wasn’t necessary. Patrizia was the star of the show, and, imo, it should have focused on her.

Final raiting: ️/5 I’d like to see it again, just to clear up my thoughts a little more.

New thread title Little Monster watches dubbed HOG, rates it 3/5, finds it too long. Catalonian fan thinks the story has too many jumps. What is the truth? 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 4

On 12/1/2021 at 4:13 PM, Andreu said:

Regarding people being mad at SL being the song chosen... uhm, what song did you want them to put? the Plastic Doll remix? She has not released any singles this year so they logically picked her last solo hit which, regardless of if you like it or not, it is SL.

:applause:

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Little Monster watches dubbed HOG, rates it 3/5, finds it too long. Catalonian fan thinks the story has too many jumps. What is the truth?
On 12/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, GucciOreos said:

Gaga about LG7 : "I always have music in my heart, making HoG was like music in a way" :jailga:

2024 it is then :bigbird:

Music is my virtue, but cancel is the demon I cling to

Lady-Gaga-Judas-Born-This-Way.jpg

• lol 3

Popster This Way 756

I was shocked towards the end of the movie, didn't expect that. Gaga was pretty amazing. Yes I thought it had to many jumps and a lot was cut short so overall it felt a little messy. But I was entertained throughout. I give it a 7/10 my husband 6/10 and best friend 7/10.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,300
On 12/1/2021 at 8:04 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Top 2 artists of 2021

1. Lady Gaga

2. Tony Bennett

:oscar:

Top 5 Songs of 2021

1. Do I love you

2. I concentrate on you

3. Night and day

4. Love for sale

5. I get a kick out of you

:oscar:

how old r u? 80? :icant:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 756

6. Let's do it

10. 911

14. Sour candy

18. It's delovely

22. I've got you under my skin

26. Dream dancing

30. You're the top

34. Stupid Love :arguega:

38. Rain on me

42. Plastic doll

46. Replay

50. Babylon

54. Alice

58. Enigma

62. Sine from above

66. Free woman

70. Chromatica II

74. Fun tonight

78. Chromatica I

82. 1000 Doves

86. ARTPOP

90. Applause

94. Aura 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,587

Wow I got out of HOG viewing for a 2nd time to SEE THIS ^^^ AND THAT HOG WAS THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE IN THE US YESTERDAY….:gaga-scream: Gaga really f-ing did that didn’t she……

Already the 39th highest grossing movie of the year after one week…GODGA’S POWER

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/year/2021/

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,587

Critic Score - 🍅 62 (=) w/ 226 (+2) reviews

Audience Score - 🍿 83% (=)

200.gif

Notes:

15 Reviews dated 11/28 - 10/15 FRESH 🍅 

7 Reviews dated 11/29  - 5/7 FRESH 🍅 

4 Reviews dated 11/30 - 3/4 FRESH 🍅 

11 Reviews dated 12/01 - 8/11 FRESH 🍅

Total = 25/36 FRESH reviews in the last 4 days

AND……OFFICIALLY HAVE AN AUDIENCE CONSENSUS…..

🍿 AUDIENCE SAYS

It can be slow going, but House of Gucci adds up to a fascinating story -- and Lady Gaga's performance is a knockout

200.gif

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 8

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 12/1/2021 at 11:53 PM, FRANZGA said:

I'm afraid Gaga will be kicked out of top10 on Spotify's Top Female Artist next year

:gunga:

fadGa release Top Gun song challenge :gunga:

If Top Gun is released and is a smash hit it could save us, otherwise we can say bye to top 10 until LG7 at least 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 12/2/2021 at 8:27 AM, GucciOreos said:

If Top Gun is released and is a smash hit it could save us, otherwise we can say bye to top 10 until LG7 at least 

I think fadga has taught us to keep our expectations very low so we might get a TIHTY instead of ARUTW :bradley:

• sad 2