Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 11/29/2021 at 2:50 PM, BenG said:

Monday evening in Piccadilly Circus/Leicester Square area cinemas (Monday tickets are discounted):

Screenshot-2021-11-29-at-14-42-24.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

INSANE

The two cinemas I use are about to sell out 7pm and 8pm, Tuesday is the same and even Wednesday and Thursday. They’re showing it several times a day now too.  I think UK BO isn’t in doubt for now. Although Corona is trying her best :katy:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/29/2021 at 10:26 PM, Miaou said:

HOG #1 at the Dutch box office over the weekend

she’s really the queen of Europe :rip:

Also #1 in Romania with $221k earned :gaycat:

Edit: saw your post now :gaycat:

Edited by Adarsh
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 11/29/2021 at 4:48 PM, HitTheBoat said:

Great opening in Poland too

HOG opened with 150k tickets. ASIB opened with 75k

Here comes more :

5th biggest opening of the year behind No Time To Die, Dune and 2 polish movies. 

Oh wow, Oh wow :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • shook 3
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/29/2021 at 2:45 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Screaming @ the tweets about HOg being 50% masterpiece 50% worst film of the year 

I mean I get it if you don't like HOG, is not a movie for everyone, but to call it "worst film of the year" is really delusional af.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

House Of Gucci just debuted at #1 at the box office in Romania (it made 3x more than Encanto). I literally can't believe that so many people liked the movie here and not only that but almost everyone is spreading the word about it :giveup:

Also doing $221k here is really good for a movie like HOG, not even ASIB did that much and there are super hero movies who also doesn't reach $200k, It's kinda crazy.

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,532

So I just went to see House of GODcci for the second time with a guy I’m starting to see and I was as amazed as the first time :darkmode:the big room was packed on a Monday afternoon :dead: and he loved it and praised Gaga and her artistry even tho he’s not the type at all to listen to pop girls etc and he was a big dubious of seeing it at the begging  :giveup:

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 11/29/2021 at 6:24 PM, Fame Romance said:

So I just went to see House of GODcci for the second time with a guy I’m starting to see and I was as amazed as the first time :darkmode:the big room was packed on a Monday afternoon :dead: and he loved it and praised Gaga and her artistry even tho he’s not the type at all to listen to pop girls etc and he was a big dubious of seeing it at the begging  :giveup:

Gurl :whatga: Who is this guy ? :whatga: is he a hors milieu guy ? :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 18,579
On 11/29/2021 at 6:24 PM, Fame Romance said:

Yup, my third screening was the best. It really gets better each time and congrats on the booty.

• love 2