Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 11,579

Finally I've seen the movie tonight :darkmode:

Ok babies, here's my 'quick' review 

Spoiler

For the first like 15-20 minutes I was smiling so much that my face started hurting 😅 I just was so happy to see Gaga again on the big screen. Overall the movie was actually average but the acting saved it God damn well. I wanted more and more and more of Gaga. 

She really made me feel bad for Patrizia :icant:

The sex scene was really funny and there was indeed many other funny lines, especially with Jared's character. :nickiha:

The ending was a bit rushed, I was hoping for more. For Patrizia to find out about Maurizio's death, for investigation, and how they arrested her. 

The music in the movie was excellent I think :applause: editing could've been better, Yes, and at some points camera was a bit shaky. 

I wanted to say something else but I forgot 😂 I definitely need to see the movie again though. Gaga ate that role, so soooo incredible. Best actress hands down :giveup:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,857

I can't believe HoG is predicted to sell between 250K and 300K tickets this week in France :rip: after the insane audience of ASIB on the biggest french TV channel last sunday :rip:

She's a LEGEND in the country she could sell 3 Stade de France :banana:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 11/26/2021 at 11:05 PM, Miaou said:

I can't believe HoG is predicted to sell between 250K and 300K tickets this week in France :rip: after the insane audience of ASIB on the biggest french TV channel last sunday :rip:

She's a LEGEND in the country she could sell 3 Stade de France :banana:

I think having a french actress in the movie is helping as well :oops:

I saw the movie today and it should have been a mini serie,  everyone played their roles pretty good and all the settings are beautiful but this movie justs skips from one plot point to another without much context. I read the Sarah Gay Forden book and they just didnt show so many things that are crucial in the movie that I felt the movie was totally botched. They needed at least another 2 hours, I agree with Grace that the script ruined the movie. I would give this a 5.5/10

Edited by 0707alp
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,857
On 11/27/2021 at 12:13 AM, Fame Romance said:

This is US alone for the first week :dead:

If cinemas around the globe don’t close soon this will gross a few hundred million dollars :darkmode:

The new variant is going to close every cinema of the world again :darkmode: our luck :teddy:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 11/26/2021 at 8:17 PM, Miaou said:

The new variant is going to close every cinema of the world again :darkmode: our luck :teddy:

Economic situation won't let them lockdown anything

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

RT

61 (+1)

Reviews - 184 (+5)

To each their own but I can’t actually believe anyone thought Spencer was more interesting than HOG…Spencer was so f-ing boring :laughga: I’m not surprised the audience score for Spencer is terrible and made no money 

edit: wait Spencer has a 50 on RT Audience Score….the accuracy :tea:

spit take GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1