Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,579
On 11/25/2021 at 3:04 PM, Aloe said:

@DonnieDarko do both you and your husband regularly engage in c0ck slapping? :receipts:

Hey, thank you for your question. Long story short - he does like it but he’s not crazy about it. I only do the slapping tho, I was never slapped, so I don’t know. 

Anyone else would like to ask me something?

:legend:

• shook 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/25/2021 at 2:05 PM, GucciOreos said:

@DonnieDarko if that's the case, do you have any videos to prove it? :bigbird:

On 11/25/2021 at 2:16 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Hey, thank you for your question. Long story short - he does like it but he’s not crazy about it. I only do the slapping tho, I was never slapped, so I don’t know. 

:bigbird:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 45,020

@little legend I think this thread needs a new title :icant:

Spoiler

Shocking news: All the rumours are true, Miaou likes c-ckslapping. CorvusAlbus argues that's further proof that he's a bottom. DonnieDarko has never tried it but his husband is a fan, has yet to give an official statement regarding video proof for that claim. 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • lol 8

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/25/2021 at 9:16 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Predictors also said Shallow was winning SOTY/ROTY

Predictors also said no ROTY nom for IGAKOOY

Predictors also said over 1M for Adele’s 30

Predictors also said Willow for SOTY

Predictors said no to Joanne for BPS Performance

Tell The Truth GIF

TLDR; Predictors suck let’s have some faith for our girl. She’s constantly exceeding expectations.

they're called "PREDICTORS" for a reason.. nobody is 100% accurate but you can always check their success rates

also.. last time i checked she got shutout with ASIB (that still hurts) and Chromatica for AOTY, so NOPE it's always good to keep ourselves grounded

Edited by FRANZGA

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 11/25/2021 at 3:20 PM, GucciOreos said:

@little legend I think this thread needs a new title :icant:

Reveal hidden contents

Shocking news: All the rumours are true, Miaou likes c-ckslapping. CorvusAlbus argues that's further proof that he's a bottom. DonnieDarko has never tried it but his husband is a fan, has yet to give an official statement regarding video proof for that claim. 

Spoiler

We all know Corvus is the REAL bottom in the story 

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,960
On 11/25/2021 at 3:16 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Spoiler

The way you’re not interested at all about dick :mess:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599
On 11/25/2021 at 9:23 AM, FRANZGA said:

they're called "PREDICTORS" for a reason.. nobody is 100% accurate but you can always check their success rates

also.. last time i checked she got shutout with ASIB (that still hurts) and Chromatica, so NOPE it's always good to keep ourselves grounded

Half of her fanbase didn’t even think she deserved a nomination for Chromatica :oops:

I prefer to be positive and I’ll keep it that way, it worked for me when I knew LFS would get GRAMMY love meanwhile this fanbase was dragging the project. There’s nothing about her performance to say otherwise other than you being worried about mediocre reviews 

I’ll continue to be positive and having a blast celebrating her kick a** performance hoping for the best, have fun being grounded though, someone has to be. This will make it better for you when she gets that nomination ;) gotta stay positive 

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • love 3