Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

The Fame Popster 490
On 11/25/2021 at 8:49 PM, Miaou said:

HoG is way better than ASIB for me in term of acting 

Definitely - I think I'll be impressed by Gaga's acting and the rest of the cast. But I'm having reservation for the movie (to manage my expectations). It seems like many people thought the third act of the movie is the problem. 

Though, I really hope Gaga's Oscar chances won't be brought down by the movie

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/25/2021 at 8:48 PM, gagaxuan said:

Ikr - tbh ASIB for me is only good until the shallow part. Then the rest felt flat. And the critics (and fans too) simply jumpshipped into loving the movie. 

Let's see how HOG will do. And im just gonna watch it on a pirated site lmao. I aint gonna wait till Feb next year to catch it in the cinema 

for me until ARUTW part, then mehh after.. excellent again from the Grammys to end

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/25/2021 at 8:53 PM, gagaxuan said:

Though, I really hope Gaga's Oscar chances won't be brought down by the movie

predictors are pushing Gaga out of top5 already after the reviews :icant:

• sad 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599
On 11/25/2021 at 7:58 AM, FRANZGA said:

Predictors also said Shallow was winning SOTY/ROTY

Predictors also said no ROTY nom for IGAKOOY

Predictors also said over 1M for Adele’s 30

Predictors also said Willow for SOTY

Predictors said no to Joanne for BPS Performance

Tell The Truth GIF

TLDR; Predictors suck let’s have some faith for our girl. She’s constantly exceeding expectations.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/25/2021 at 12:58 PM, FRANZGA said:

We're screwed :rip: lets hope for a nom at least

Edited by GucciOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599

The time to really freak out will be if she doesn’t get a SAG nomination, MOST OF THE TIME If you can nab a SAG nomination you get an nomination at the Academy. SAG is actors voting for other actors so if she has the support their I think she’ll be safe.

Dont get me wrong, the mixed reviews suck but it’s about a lot more than that. Everyone is raving about her performance. She’s a massive pull and HOG will most likely confirm her “put butt in seats” actress status. Not to mention everyone of her costars are raving about her performance as well. The movies reviews are right up there with TEOTF and Chastain so if she’s considered a favorite I don’t see why Gaga can’t be.

Campaign is incredibly important. She learned that from ASIB. Her campaign this time around has been fabulous and she has plenty of time to continue that. People like Kidman and Colman don’t release for another month and won’t pull box office numbers like Gaga/HOG. We just have to stay positive :prideheart: I hope y’all get to see the movie, Gaga is f-ing lights out and IMO better than she is in ASIB. Top tier actress confirmed.

rgDMgG3.jpg

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • love 4