Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/24/2021 at 7:03 PM, Nemanja said:

Funny things about this comparison. I saw review where guy talk about accent, and that he saw this post and in all those videos accent is so different, that fans only prove opposite

It doesn’t matter what some random guy thinks. Most of the comments have been overwhelmingly positive. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,587
On 11/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, Nemanja said:

positive about acting but not accent

Oh no some random dude making a video doesn’t like the accent, whatever will lady Gaga do :laughga:

…Who cares what random youtubers say when f-ing Al Pacino is calling her performance a “revelation”. you’re putting way too much stock into people who don’t matter.

Also yesterday you were in here b*ching that Gaga got nominated and going on and on how she didn’t deserve any of it and now you’re ragging on the accent, do you ever come here to post anything actually constructive or just come here to b*ch and moan about Gaga?

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread- Breaking: Random guy makes video, doesn't like Gaga's accent
A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/24/2021 at 7:18 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Also yesterday you were in here b*ching that Gaga got nominated and going on and on how she didn’t deserve any of it and now you’re ragging on the accent, do you ever come here to post anything actually constructive or just come here to b*ch and moan about Gaga?

I was wondering the same thing. What if they’re @The Archer in disguise :icant:

• lol 2

On 11/24/2021 at 2:48 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Oh no some random dude making a video doesn’t like the accent, whatever will lady Gaga do :laughga:

…Who cares what random youtubers say when f-ing Al Pacino is calling her performance a “revelation”. you’re putting way too much stock into people who don’t matter.

Also yesterday you were in here b*ching that Gaga got nominated and now you’re ragging on the accent, do you ever come here to post anything actually constructive or just come here to b*ch and moan about Gaga?

almost every negative critic or mixed say that accent is off....and someone mention those videos fans making to convince how she sound good

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/24/2021 at 7:23 PM, Nemanja said:

almost every negative critic or mixed say that accent is off....and someone mention those videos fans making to convince how she sound good

There are more positive reviews than negative. So let’s focus on them bestie :applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 11/24/2021 at 2:54 PM, Adarsh said:

There are more positive reviews than negative. So let’s focus on them bestie :applause:

I only mention accent because i saw someone mention those videos that GagaDaily tweeted. I dont care about accent in the movies, and I haven’t said my opinion on it, when I watch a movie then I can say something.

Edited by Nemanja
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/24/2021 at 7:30 PM, Nemanja said:

I only mention accent because i saw someone mention those videos that GagaDaily tweeted. I dont care about accent in the movies, and I haven’t said my opinion on it, when I watch a movie then I can say something.

I hope you love the movie! :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,425

I'm not gonna be able to see the movie until next wednesday and I feel like by then everyone will have spoiled it for me :lesson:

Spoiler

Dont tell me to stay off twiter on the weekend cus its not a possibility :ohhh: