Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 11,942
On 11/23/2021 at 10:49 AM, danwasd said:

Is the nomination order out? :fall:

Asking for a friend that doesn't want to fall asleep between Best Orchestra nominations and Best Christian Music nominations :fall:

They never announce the order. But they will be up on Grammy website shortly after so :enigma:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298
On 11/23/2021 at 11:07 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Now don't take this seriously but I heard that usually the hateful reviews for movies are at the start

it wouldn't surprise me :laughga:

On 11/23/2021 at 3:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Now don't take this seriously but I heard that usually the hateful reviews for movies are at the start

actually  its opposite, first they add good reviews and then when film is in theatres, they start with more negative reviews

Popster for Sale 41,995
On 11/23/2021 at 1:49 PM, danwasd said:

Is the nomination order out? :fall:

Asking for a friend that doesn't want to fall asleep between Best Orchestra nominations and Best Christian Music nominations :fall:

the one with benefits?

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,838
On 11/23/2021 at 3:29 PM, GucciOreos said:

Literally. I've never heard of anyone going to RT or MC to decide if they will watch a movie or not. Everyone irl that I know uses IMDB. If it's not panned and just mixed (hopefully will remain on 60's range) there's still a chance the public will like it/love it. 

I usually check RT while watching the movie, just out of professional interest to see what i got myself into :icant:

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 11/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, Doncho said:

They never announce the order. But they will be up on Grammy website shortly after so :enigma:

I hate them :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,298
On 11/23/2021 at 11:13 AM, Nemanja said:

actually  its opposite, first they add good reviews and then when film is in theatres, they start with more negative reviews

:wtfga:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/23/2021 at 4:13 PM, Nemanja said:

Well I did saw an example of this with Ridley's other movie (going from 55% to 85%) but I guess It's irrelevant overall anyway. 

• paws up 2