Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

So from the negative reviews it seems  that the cast and especially Gaga is great but the movie is boring :cm:

She should appear in a better movie next time or even better, make her own movie for LG7 :darkmode:

Edited by artgagapop
  • love 1

On 11/23/2021 at 12:42 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

for those who care...watching right now 

ROTTON SCORE LOL but she says it has nothing to do with Gaga and said Gaga picked a good role.

Yeah she pretty much praises gaga the whole video but says the script is horrible and the movie boring :cm:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,942
On 11/22/2021 at 8:44 PM, artgagapop said:

She should appear in a better movie next time or even better, make her own movie for LG7 :darkmode:

Well thats not easy to do. Movie can look good on paper but you never know how critics will react to it. ASIB had everything to fail (first time director and actress, 4th remake) yet it was a huge success. As long as she is acclaimed, we are good

Pop-a-911-ster 39,583
On 11/22/2021 at 6:46 PM, artgagapop said:

Yeah she pretty much praises gaga the whole video but says the script is horrible and the movie boring :cm:

Yeah, to be fair it seems like Grace's opinion is maybe the outlier opinion of people who see it, I mean most people tend to be MIXED about ti but she really hated it. I don't know. Seems like her opinion is not the dominant one. Not saying that to discredit her at all, just wanted to mention that.

I mean it still has a chance for Adapted Screenplay so I find it odd she was knocking the script SO MUCH. I mean it's right up there with Dune in terms of its ranking.

Edited by MANiCURE1295

A Popster Is Born 11,611
On 11/23/2021 at 12:46 AM, artgagapop said:

It just really depends on who likes what tbh. Like there were hundreds of people that were saying the movie is very entertaining after watching, so how can it be boring and entertaining at the same time? :billie:

A Popster Is Born 16,862

All those emails and critic witch-hunting for what? :icant:

Was expecting a 70RT and 64MC or something but d*mn let's just pray it stays above 60