Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoDisease

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
x3

Before I Cry is so good. Gaga'speaceful heavenly voice travels you. 

But i am not surprised that you rat slugs don't like good songs. It's a known fact that you lack taste. After all you like a certain song and that tells it all.

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Moderator 17,634
On 11/21/2021 at 10:02 PM, BenG said:

It’s a power ballad according to Wikipedia :nickiha:

The term has really been bastardised :icant:

I know you're using British English and all that Jazz, but we're all proud Americans. That means using the American gerund, we're writing color and we're writing bastardized :ohhh:

Popster for Sale 44,446
On 11/21/2021 at 9:28 PM, little legend said:

But i am not surprised that you rat slugs don't like good songs. It's a known fact that you lack taste. After all you like a certain song and that tells it all.

Chile :icant:

Popster for Sale 44,446
On 11/21/2021 at 9:28 PM, corvus albus said:

I know you're using British English and all that Jazz, but we're all proud Americans. That means using the American gerund, we're writing color and we're writing bastardized :ohhh:

:nickiha:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 35,037
On 11/21/2021 at 10:28 PM, little legend said:

I screamed 

Moderator 17,634
On 11/21/2021 at 10:28 PM, BenG said:

:nickiha:

Pardon me for my forceful approach, dear sir. I just had a glass of Genever, a bottle of Radler and some cinnamon rolls, so I'm quite dizzy from all this jolly, happy, frantic togetherness :peacega:

Popster for Sale 44,446
On 11/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, corvus albus said:

Pardon me for my forceful approach, dear sir. I just had a glass of Genever, a bottle of Radler and some cinnamon rolls, so I'm quite dizzy from all this jolly, happy, frantic togetherness :peacega:

What’s this diarrhoea of words

On 11/21/2021 at 4:02 PM, joesuda said:

No because I explicitly remember that green button having a little shuffle icon at the bottom right and this confirms it.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Disable-Shuffle-by-default-on-new-album-view/td-p/4906506

Well sh!t, was I just hitting the first track all along to play the album? :dean_scream:

A Popster Is Born 12,811

Funny how Adele talks about the importance of an album tracklist, while a certain other pop star just keeps adding songs and even features to her albums :icant:

I dont listen to Adele but I have to stan on this one

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/21/2021 at 10:52 PM, BenG said:

Statement re: INLA

Just because I stan Gaga doesn't mean that I blindly love everything that she is in/does. I'm a pretty critical person myself and don't just throw around with my 5/5 reviews that easily not even on her excellent songs/albums. Me giving a 4/5 on a very good song that I actually like is a good thing.

Reveal hidden contents

:icant:

What a statement :applause:

I never heard it before :applause:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 15,534
On 11/21/2021 at 10:28 PM, little legend said:

Says the Bad Habits stan

• paws up 1
  • lol 3