Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440

So this 'leak' we all feared isnt a theater leaking the file but someone recording it from the phone :lmao: PLSSSSSSSSS 

Spoiler

Im actually relieved cus then theres nothing to worry about, like DonatellaB said no one is gonna bother watching it and will stop going to the cinema because of that

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,440
On 11/20/2021 at 8:45 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Spotify singles within 20M streams from a major milestone

• Tell A Fawn (almost 400M)
  • Stew Pilaf (almost 300M)
  • Purr f- Eel Lotion (almost 200M)
  • Merry Done Aight (almost 100M) :traumatica:

Angry Manchester United GIF by DAZN

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 11/21/2021 at 1:18 AM, Andreu said:

So this 'leak' we all feared isnt a theater leaking the file but someone recording it from the phone :lmao: PLSSSSSSSSS 

Hide contents

Im actually relieved cus then theres nothing to worry about, like DonatellaB said no one is gonna bother watching it and will stop going to the cinema because of that

As I said before, these low quality leaks happen for every single movie. It’s very normal.

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Miaou's reports: G.U.Y 'almost' 1b streams on Spotify
Moderator 17,148
On 11/20/2021 at 8:45 PM, Andreu said:

So like when you decided Good 4 You as not a single? :icant:

We don't drag prepubescent children here. He will hopefully learn from all his mistakes, like he did on the ARTPOP revival week 

On 11/21/2021 at 3:48 AM, Andreu said:

Hide contents

@Delusional since you’re under 18 will you be watching this online like I did? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 18,607
On 11/20/2021 at 8:20 PM, Delusional said:

Mad over facts like.. it was never that deep :rip:

It’s also not possible for a 16 yo to properly judge a movie editing based on a trailer. It’s really not that deep, I agree.

• yaas, gaga 1

On 11/20/2021 at 3:01 PM, Delusional said:

ARTPOP didn’t have a revival

correct. It had multiple revisits and newfound appreciation over several years

On 11/20/2021 at 3:01 PM, Delusional said:

it had a fan organised shindig that barely boosted it for a week plsss

it's still impressive that it broke 1M first time on Spotify and got its biggest peak on AM

:arguega:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
On 11/21/2021 at 1:33 AM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

correct. It had multiple revisits and newfound appreciation over several years

it's still impressive that it broke 1M first time on Spotify and got its biggest peak on AM

:arguega:

And there were countless articles about ARTPOP’s impact as well :arguega: 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

On 11/20/2021 at 10:36 AM, Aloe said:

Not spoilers but I just watched HOG

Reveal hidden contents

I think the comments that say it gets boring without much gaga in the second half is kinda true because it prioritised the Gucci business storyline :enigma:but technically gaga wasn’t gone for a long time because it focused on very long scenes involving Adam, jack, Jared and al that I felt were necessary tho:enigma:

3.5 or 4/5 from me (film has weird editing)

We stan an honest opinion! Make sure you convert that 3.5 into a 5/5 when you rate it on Rotten Tomatoes tho :billie:

• lol 4
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,617

Ahh loving this ARTPOP love :prideheart:

Last week my friend told me his brother showed him that Gaga has a song 'about Donatella Versace' and that they are close friends because he was watching American Crime Story and started looking things about Versace. 

#locals_approved_classic

#ARTPOP #ARTPOP4EVER

:jam:

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,486

ARTPOP is unarguably one of the most influential albums of the past decade. No amount of sales or streams will diminish that fact :rip:

Not to mention, it was the second highest selling female album of 2013 despite being released in November amidst a hate train :rip:

• paws up 4