Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, admin said:

I was going to write an official PA911 review of HoG, but I'm nervous we'll just get dragged and blocked, haha.

But why? Matt from  LGN also wrote a review and that’s still on their website.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 11/19/2021 at 10:00 AM, Adarsh said:

But why? Matt from  LGN also wrote a review and that’s still on their website.

Yeah, I haven't read his yet, although I will take a peak after I finish mine. And then I'll debate publishing, ha.

• love 4

The Fame Popster 490
On 11/19/2021 at 11:02 PM, admin said:

Yeah, I haven't read his yet, although I will take a peak after I finish mine. And then I'll debate publishing, ha.

Wait - so is it good or bad based on your experience?

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Prepare to drag admin's writing skills

Lol, I would refuse to go into a lockdown again since I already had the virus and got my Pfizer shot too. A lot of people wouldn’t respect it for sure and police officers would do nothing to them. 

Fortunately, Italy isn’t even thinking about a possible lockdown again (and even the late 2020/early 2021 one was quite debatable). 

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 11/19/2021 at 10:03 AM, gagaxuan said:

Wait - so is it good or bad based on your experience?

I think a lot of tweets captured it really well. It's a very fun movie that is surprisingly funny. 

Moderator 17,146
On 11/19/2021 at 4:04 PM, Thrasher said:

Fortunately, Italy isn’t even thinking about a possible lockdown again (and even the late 2020/early 2021 one was quite debatable). 

Germany as well. With the FDP in the government, a lockdown for all is impossible.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/19/2021 at 10:50 PM, Nemanja said:

This is perfect song for next single...Woman Like Me, Cry Your Heart Ou, To Be Loved are good to. I actually like this album more than I thought

CIGI and OMG are the bops of the album (WUTB and SML)

IDW and TBL are the WWWY and AIA

But they pale in comparison imho

Also there's something wrong with her vocals.. is it the mixing? It doesnt sound prestine or something

On 11/19/2021 at 10:55 PM, admin said:

I was going to write an official PA911 review of HoG, but I'm nervous we'll just get dragged and blocked, haha.

Can you just post it here then under a spoiler tag :enigma: that is only if you don’t feel like posting it at all 

Edited by Aloe

Kindness Admin 7,552
On 11/19/2021 at 10:12 AM, Aloe said:

Can you just post it here then under a spoiler tag :enigma:

If I don't post officially, yes. But I'll probably post officially, just cause it's good promo, ha.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,146
On 11/19/2021 at 4:11 PM, DonnieDarko said:

All three of our coalition partners, but especially the FDP, want to avoid a lockdown for all at all cost. The FDP centered their entire last election campaign around not needing lockdowns and as a lot of their voters were drawn in by that, I don't see a lockdown in our future again.

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,146
On 11/19/2021 at 4:14 PM, admin said:

If I don't post officially, yes. But I'll probably post officially, just cause it's good promo, ha.

Now I need to ask though, how did you get to the premiere? :ohhh:

Popster for Sale 57,532
On 11/19/2021 at 1:48 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Yep. My only knowledge about soul ballads before Adele was Amy Winehouse. In 2012 I was all about Fad and classic rock. But the moment I heard 21's classics, I was immediately enthralled. 25 didn't have that effect and it took me months to even appreciate Water Under the Fridge and Send My Load to Your New Lover. I ain't paying attention to 30 after track 3 and I likely won't enjoy it until I hear it repeatedly on the radio.

:rip::icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,583
On 11/19/2021 at 10:18 AM, Fame Romance said:

30 is great I don’t know what y’all f@gs are talking about :arguega:

So soul-ish and 19-ish which is her magnus opus imo

I feel it will serve a “Folkbore” smashing the female streaming record 

THANK YOU. I’ve been so slayed by this album. I was expecting an awful album from what everyone here was saying….I have no idea why I even bought it for one second, I know how y’all are :awkney:

Even my mom and Nana are texting me freaking out and loving this album. get ready for every generation to be buying and streaming :arguega:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/19/2021 at 11:18 PM, Fame Romance said:

30 is great I don’t know what y’all f@gs are talking about :arguega:

So soul-ish and 19-ish which is her magnus opus imo

I feel it will serve a “Folkbore” smashing the female streaming record 

The critics set her up with that 90 :icant: