Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/19/2021 at 5:55 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Do they update it every week? Because this article was published exactly a week ago. Also thank you! :love:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,599
On 11/19/2021 at 3:29 AM, GucciOreos said:

Liked this LA look more than the NY for sure. That wig was a moment! 

When all is said and done ASIB premiere looks ATE HoG tbh.

Expected TBH, ASIB made the festival circuit and those red carpets are a lot more massive in stature compared to these ones. Or would make sense that those looks were a lot more “GRAND”

edit: I mean gaga literally got to wear the Tiffany Diamond at the Oscars, it DOES NOT get better than that 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3

On 11/19/2021 at 8:35 PM, Adarsh said:

Oh wow

Oh wow this is kinda huge I don’t know what to feel... gaga will not be prioritised now that bobby will give his attention to Britney :enigma: 

on one hand scooter manages so many artists like Justin and Ariana so bobby might be able to multi task well :enigma: time will tell 

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/19/2021 at 6:09 PM, Aloe said:

Oh wow this is kinda huge I don’t know what to feel... gaga will not be prioritised now that bobby will give his attention to Britney :enigma: 

on one hand scooter manages so many artists like Justin and Ariana so bobby might be able to multi task well :enigma: time will tell 

I don’t think Britney is going to make music or anything. He might just be a normal manager for interviews etc. I heard they are planning on an Oprah interview. That will be huge.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:35 AM, corvus albus said:

I don't know what they expected tbh. It's a typical Adele album. 8/1, two pop songs, mostly ballads, some jazz and soul influences and that's it. I feel like the people that don't enjoy 30 will come back in 2023 when Adele wins AOTY and stan the album suddenly

Wendy Williams Omg GIF

On 11/19/2021 at 4:39 AM, Miaou said:

No on 21 she has Rolling In The Deep, Set Fire To The Rain, Someone Like You aka masterpieces 

On 25 she had Hello, Water Under the Bridge, aka masterpieces 

On 30 she has... nothing excellent 

Yep. My only knowledge about soul ballads before Adele was Amy Winehouse. In 2012 I was all about Fad and classic rock. But the moment I heard 21's classics, I was immediately enthralled. 25 didn't have that effect and it took me months to even appreciate Water Under the Fridge and Send My Load to Your New Lover. I ain't paying attention to 30 after track 3 and I likely won't enjoy it until I hear it repeatedly on the radio.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:23 AM, FRANZGA said:

Easy On Me is holding up really well, considering the initial freefall serving STUPID BOMB percentages

It's holding up well after losing the bulk of people checking it out? I suppose

dean winchester spn GIF

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 11/19/2021 at 6:38 AM, Adarsh said:

Do they update it every week? Because this article was published exactly a week ago. Also thank you! :love:

They do each week for the new releases. Because of Thanksgiving and HOG being released earlier in the week they should update earlier in the week.

• thanks 1

On 11/19/2021 at 1:39 PM, Aloe said:

well its not that hard to manage Gaga, one single per era with one or two performances

• lol 3

On 11/19/2021 at 9:03 PM, Nemanja said:

well its not that hard to manage Gaga, one single per era with one or two performances

Wait you’re right :icant: most of her events will be cancelled anyway 

A Popster Is Born 13,485

The Hollywood Reporter just updated their predictions. Now these are the predicted nominees :oscar:

Kristen Stewart (Spencer)
Penélope Cruz (Parallel Mothers)
Nicole Kidman (Being the Ricardos)
Lady Gaga (House of Gucci)
Olivia Colman (The Lost Daughter

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 14,857
On 11/19/2021 at 2:39 PM, donatellab said:

Booby will plan a 18-month vacation with Britney’s bf next wbk

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

If those 18-months are as lackluster as Cosmetica's, Britney's bf will be left thirsty I fear

Wendy Williams Meme GIF

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,027
x3

Today the biggest TV morning show in Greece,  talked about the rumours of Bradley and Lady Gaga being together. Still after two years they talk about this:icant: 

The male presenter said that Irina Shayk is gorgeous and absolutely more beautiful than Gaga. Then the female presenter got very angry and told him that no one asked your opinion and that your taste has nothing to do with whether Bradley prefers Gaga more and every person has different tastes. Gaga is cute too and talented. The male presenter got also angry and their fight is going viral and Shallow was playing at the background . Get the promo Shallow:oscar: 

Also of course they mentioned that Gaga wore the meat dress:icant: I swear whenever someone in Greece is talking about Gaga , the first thing that they will mention is : oh yes the crazy woman that is wearing meat dresses :icant: Even a grandma on a remote village knows about meat dress. It's like one of the most known "events" of the 21th century:giveup:

• paws up 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1