Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/18/2021 at 7:37 PM, Fame Romance said:

Scoop is literally there

twerk gif GIF

Eggsactly

And he said he was going to record MV's for Scoop + Dolla Sign, but at his point I just see him going straight to the deluxe + MV for new song 

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster for Sale 45,020
On 11/18/2021 at 7:27 PM, LGMonster95 said:

I still don't want to jump into conclusions but It's definitelly giving me that feeling. It's probably very likely and I think the Oscars will also want her to be there bc of her name aswell so her performance will probably push them to make that decision. Her being part of award season with BA nominations again will be exciting to watch.

She'll be nominated 100%, no one except Madonnasaur stans have said anything remotely negative about her performance, people are praising her to high heavens. Winning is another conversation, and I don't expect her too tbh, but another nom is pretty historic tbh. 

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
On 11/18/2021 at 8:05 PM, Miaou said:

Godele coming to destroy her in one day 

Didn't Adele have some troubles with vinyl completion or am I misremembering something. If no, then her vinyl sales are gonna be humongous. 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, GucciOreos said:

She'll be nominated 100%, no one except Madonnasaur stans have said anything remotely negative about her performance, people are praising her to high heavens. Winning is another conversation, and I don't expect her too tbh, but another nom is pretty historic tbh. 

For Gaga, being nominated again at these awards is like a major win already and It's only going to make her performance as an actress even more solid. I know we are usually very used in seeing her win awards but this is acting and she is still pretty new to it which is why It's important for her to get more and more acclaimed performances. I'll be very happy if she gets to win something in this award season.

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,642
On 11/18/2021 at 1:58 PM, emig_09 said:

Poor fans who thought Gaga needs to stop fillers  to be an actress.:oops:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/18/2021 at 10:02 PM, ViviLittleM said:

The way many don’t even have Gaga in their 5 :laughga:

Gaga is actually the 2nd when it comes to expert votes (and the movie is not even released yet). Also don't look too much into it, I still remember back in 2019 when Glenn Close literally had every single expert critic voting for her to win and she still lost :dead:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,305
On 11/18/2021 at 5:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga is actually the 2nd when it comes to expert votes (and the movie is not even released yet). Also don't look too much into it, I still remember back in 2019 when Glenn Close literally had every single expert critic voting for her to win and she still lost :dead:

As 2020. Every expert divided among Viola Davis and Carey Mulligan and then Frances McDormand won.

So don't take so much attention to predictions

:gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

Most critics are underestimating gaga to get a nom... gaga is campaigning so hard and film Twitter (at least) is considering gaga and Kristen as the locks so gaga should be safe :romance:

I do hope gaga wins the comedy actress because not winning that makes her look bad since she’s not in drama :enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,305
On 11/18/2021 at 5:11 PM, emig_09 said:

As 2020. Every expert divided among Viola Davis and Carey Mulligan and then Frances McDormand won.

the only one who was right was Clayton Davis (Variety) but changed to Frances in the last days, after Oscar voting was already close so... just enjoy if Gaga is nominated and listen to Chromatica :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,305
On 11/18/2021 at 5:13 PM, Aloe said:

Most critics are underestimating gaga to get a nom... gaga is campaigning so hard and film Twitter (at least) is considering gaga and Kristen as the locks so gaga should be safe :romance:

I do hope gaga wins the comedy actress because not winning that makes her look bad since she’s not in drama :enigma:

Don't take Golden Globes seriously since they're almost cancelled

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/18/2021 at 10:11 PM, emig_09 said:

I don't take it seriously, but they are not entirely useless, I mean a lot of them started to nominate Gaga for BA when the screenings started happening for example, which means that they think her performance is worthy (at least that's how I take it)

• paws up 1