Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

My real question is: aren’t interviews questions arranged before between journalists and artists/actors etc. teams? 

Why do they keep on allowing Chromatica questions if her answers transpire sadness and when she’s there to talk about HOG? Idk, it’s a strange situation. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 11/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, Thrasher said:

My real question is: aren’t interviews questions arranged before between journalists and artists/actors etc. teams? 

Why do they keep on allowing Chromatica questions if her answers transpire sadness and when she’s there to talk about HOG? Idk, it’s a strange situation. 

Maybe Gaga wants to repeat 27272727 times that she was sad making this record For us to not blame her for the undeserved Traumatica ball cancellation

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 18,591
On 11/16/2021 at 4:30 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe Gaga wants to repeat 27272727 times that she was sad making this record For us to not blame her for the undeserved Traumatica ball cancellation

The fact that I can see thay being true.

laugh jordan GIF

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 11/16/2021 at 12:30 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Your obsession with TCB is getting out of hand :snake:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 11/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

She’s not talking about her Grammy wins for some time now, no? For example about INLA, but then again, if she’s avoiding talking and performing her songs, then we should discuss her doing this towards ASIB and not Chromatica lmao. @GucciOreos

On 11/16/2021 at 3:43 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

She did dance to the ROM part of the Italian TV show montage, but also said nothing about the Grammy win :icant:

I think Gaga is low key p*ssed at the Grammys tbh, i think she wanted that ROTY or SOTY for shallow and didn't get it. Watch her and Tony not attend next year despite them 100% winning one for L4S.

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 11/16/2021 at 4:33 PM, Doncho said:

Your obsession with TCB is getting out of hand :snake:

Well it’s just unfair that 2727272 artists are doing tours but our fav isn’t announcing her new dates while people bought tickets for hundreds of dollars 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,949
On 11/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well it’s just unfair that 2727272 artists are doing tours but our fav isn’t announcing her new dates while people bought tickets for hundreds of dollars 

I agree but you can always ask for your money back

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/16/2021 at 11:33 PM, Delusional said:

Yup. OG does a whopping 1.1M now. That’s more than what, 4 or 5 of Gaga’s albums? :toofunny:

However it will not be taking over Fearless TV anytime soon and probably never will, don’t worry. 

The MATH is telling us it will :arguega:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,431
On 11/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, FRANZGA said:

Taylor's initial hype is not 1st week hype ala Gaga :icant:

Taylor's Scooter albums is growing even with the crazy daily streams already while the Fearless TV Album is decreasing in average daily streams.. so :icant:

Scooter doesnt even have the rights anymore, but they need to hide it do they for marketing purposes i guess 

Popster for Sale 45,023
On 11/16/2021 at 3:48 PM, Delusional said:

Has she finally broke through in the villages of Europe? :whatga:

The way I was shook when I saw it has been risingin Portugal ever since debut day, Taylor breaking through the villages of Europe with a 10 year old song