Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,309

The point here is she was depressed at the moment she created Chromatica and maybe it hurts her listening/playing/singing those songs :dead: and that's the reason she almost scrapped the promo for that masterpiece 

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• paws up 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster for Sale 45,023
On 11/16/2021 at 2:26 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I think she’s passionate about all of her albums. I seriously think ya’ll are a bit confused. 

I think she would never say she isn't passionate about it but all the signs point towards it not being the case for Chromatica. She seems to avoid talking about it like the plague, did nothing except the absolute minimum to promote it, never performs songs from it and whenever given the opportunity to talk about it she does in a negative light. It's an inference like @Aloe said, but it might be true. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,592
On 11/16/2021 at 3:30 PM, GucciOreos said:

I think she would never say she isn't passionate about it but all the signs point towards it not being the case for Chromatica. She seems to avoid talking about it like the plague, did nothing except the absolute minimum to promote it, never performs songs from it and whenever given the opportunity to talk about it she does in a negative light. It's an inference like @Aloe said, but it might be true. 

This is not true lol. Go back and re watch her Zane Lowe interview and the one she did after the VMA’s. Please, I get it, we all have different opinions but let’s stay a bit more objective. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:30 PM, Delusional said:

I think Chromatica era would’ve gone exactly how it did even if there was no covid nnnn

I think it would have been worse for her mental health considering she was already depressed and had to attend all those promo spots she was supposed to :rip:

• sad 1

On 11/16/2021 at 9:30 AM, Delusional said:

I think Chromatica era would’ve gone exactly how it did even if there was no covid nnnn

You mean promo/roll out wise? Because ROM probably would be at 850k by now if it was promoted properly at least.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,592
On 11/16/2021 at 3:38 PM, Aloe said:

I think it would have been worse for her mental health considering she was already depressed and had to attend all those promo spots she was supposed to :rip:

We saw how happy she was during ROM video shoot. I think she would find her way through it all,  like she always does. It’s who she is and what made her this amazing human being and a great star.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:30 AM, GucciOreos said:

On 11/16/2021 at 9:41 AM, DonnieDarko said:

We saw how happy she was during ROM video shoot. I think she would find her way through it all,  like she always does. It’s who she is and what made her this amazing human being and a great star.

She did dance to the ROM part of the Italian TV show montage, but also said nothing about the Grammy win :icant:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,592
On 11/16/2021 at 3:43 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

She did dance to the ROM part of the Italian TV show montage, but also said nothing about the Grammy win :icant:

She’s not talking about her Grammy wins for some time now, no? For example about INLA, but then again, if she’s avoiding talking and performing her songs, then we should discuss her doing this towards ASIB and not Chromatica lmao. @GucciOreos

Popster for Sale 45,023
On 11/16/2021 at 2:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

She’s not talking about her Grammy wins for some time now, no? For example about INLA, but then again, if she’s avoiding talking and performing her songs, then we should discuss her doing this towards ASIB and not Chromatica lmao. @GucciOreos

during ASIB the excuse was "she doesn't want to promote it as her album" :icant:

but yeah I don't really want to participate in this discussion anymore tbh, let's just hope next era goes better

Spoiler

ASIB did have more performances besides not being a studio album of hers, let's not even talk about appearances/looks/interviews + how highly she talked about the whole experience 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,592
On 11/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, GucciOreos said:

during ASIB the excuse was "she doesn't want to promote it as her album" :icant:

but yeah I don't really want to participate in this discussion anymore tbh, let's just hope next era goes better

Hide contents

ASIB did have more performances besides not being a studio album of hers, let's not even talk about appearances/looks/interviews + how highly she talked about the whole experience 

Well, I share your thoughts on ASIB but she DID speak highly on Chromatica as well and gave us some of her best visuals ever so this is what being objective means to me. But I agree we should move on. 
:love:

• love 1

Who started this discussion we were happily discussing about hog and Taylor’s power until the bad memories of chromatica started coming in again  :bradley::bradley::bradley:

Edited by Aloe
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 45,023
On 11/16/2021 at 2:57 PM, Aloe said:

Who started this discussion we were happily discussing about hog and Taylor’s power until the bad memories of chromatica started coming in again  :bradley::bradley::bradley:

It's a cycle just like Chromatica is, as an album :giveup:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/16/2021 at 8:04 PM, Andreu said:

A smaller artist thats been consistenly outstreaming Gaga wbk :applause: 

Such a shame she fell out of top10

Did Love 4 Sale scared the streamers or what? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 16,862
On 11/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, GucciOreos said:

But Fearless TV was still outstreaming the original one by 50% after the hype was gone

Taylor's initial hype is not 1st week hype ala Gaga :icant:

Taylor's Scooter albums is growing even with the crazy daily streams already while the Fearless TV Album is decreasing in average daily streams.. so :icant:

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 45,023
On 11/16/2021 at 3:10 PM, FRANZGA said:

Taylor's initial hype is not 1st week hype ala Gaga :icant:

Taylor's Scooter albums is growing even with the crazy daily streams already while the Fearless TV Album is decreasing in average daily streams.. so :icant:

Let's see how things look when she has finished re-releasing all her albums then. It'll always damage the OG streams thats for sure.