Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 11/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France answered several fans after the Gaga fiasco on Graham Norton and they said that Live Nation and Gaga’s team are still trying to find the ideal dates ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Ideal dates sounds like somethign around 2030 tbh.

On 11/15/2021 at 10:28 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France answered several fans after the Gaga fiasco on Graham Norton and they said that Live Nation and Gaga’s team are still trying to find the ideal dates ☠️☠️☠️☠️

On 11/15/2021 at 10:30 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Ideal dates sounds like somethign around 2030 tbh.

@admin we really need a "mess" react :icant: :mess:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,943
On 11/15/2021 at 11:57 AM, zoldyck said:

well it only managed to chart for 1 week

Did it? The chart is pretty dead so Im sure it had enough streams to chart for a second week. Guess we ll find out in a couple of weeks

If she doesn’t want to tour that’s ok. Just do something like what dua did with her studio 69 and create a virtual tour sh!t that invites guests and revolves around the chromatica experience :enigma: 

if I were her I’ll drop a new album after HOG and do a combined tour like sweetener+TYN so that fans won’t be BORED :enigma:

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 11/15/2021 at 8:58 PM, ViviLittleM said:

That’s good. At least it’s not cancelled.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,944
On 11/15/2021 at 4:43 PM, Adarsh said:

That’s good. At least it’s not cancelled.

Well. We’re not far. Because I said to stade de France they are waiting for what to announce you that it’s cancelled after her interview at Graham and their first word was « exactly » lmao

Edited by ViviLittleM

A Popster Is Born 18,578
On 11/15/2021 at 4:45 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well. We’re not far. Because I said to stade de France they are waiting for what to announce you that it’s cancelled after her interview at Graham and their first word was « exactly » lmao

So they’re also not sure if the tour is going to happen? Did I get that right?

Popster for Sale 45,020

What songs would you want them on?
I didn’t ask them directly. I wanted Nicki on “Industry Baby,” and I wanted Drake on “Dolla Sign Slime,” with Megan [Thee Stallion]. Yeah, but you know, I feel like things always work out. Jack Harlow ended up being, like, the best option. I’m not sure how comfortable Nicki would have felt with that video or whatnot.

:icant: shade 

Edited by GucciOreos
  • lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 29,944
On 11/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Did I read it right that Stade De France said that the July 2023 date is no longer accurate and is an old date? Yikes, The Chromatica Ball in 2030 heeeeree we go @ViviLittleM

Yeah their words are so weird like how is that even possible that that date was a possibility 

I think it’s someone doing an internship dkdkdkdk

• lol 1