Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

A Popster Is Born 13,398
On 11/14/2021 at 10:54 AM, FRANZGA said:

the Britney stans are dragging her

she should've just stayed silent.. and let britney have her moment..

her moment being that :katy:..

Hide contents

lemme not say a word, and let the britney stans be proud of that :icant:

It doesn’t matter what those jobless people think. Britney has been a role model to Gaga since she was in school. She has the right to say whatever she wants.

Yesterday Britney unfollowed everyone on Instagram and only followed 47 people, Gaga is one of them. So I think the love is mutual. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 3

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/14/2021 at 8:03 AM, Adarsh said:

It doesn’t matter what those jobless people think. Britney has been a role model to Gaga since she was in school. She has the right to say whatever she wants.

Yesterday Britney unfollowed everyone on Instagram and only followed 47 people, Gaga is one of them. So I think the love is mutual. 

Beside this, Britney fans doesn't like Gaga since forever, even if she was speaking earlier they would have twisted and turned that around somehow and say that she's an attention seeker, in reality they don't care about her feelings about the situation with Britney but It's only about them justifying their hatred towards her. Both Gaga and Britney has always liked each other and that's what it should matter.

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3
On 11/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, GucciOreos said:

9 hour tiktok update

7.9M views (+3.1M) for the 'villain'

4.4M (+200k) followers

It will actually reach 10m views:enigma: 

As much as real celebrities:enigma: 

Amazing for her standards:applause:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,720
On 11/14/2021 at 9:31 AM, little legend said:

It will actually reach 10m views:enigma: 

As much as real celebrities:enigma: 

Amazing for her standards:applause:

It will do more than 10M on the first day :applause:

Maybe 20M+ in the long run :applause:

It seems like this was her true introduction to tiktok crowd

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,701

Belgium Flanders
186 (101) 6Love for Sale

Belgium Wallonia
122 (58) 6 Love for Sale

UK Album Sales
91 (82) 6 Love for Sale

UK Jazz Albums
3 (2) 6 Love for Sale

Sweden Jazz Albums
5 (8) 6 Love for Sale

Thanks to oldbloke:

US Album Sales YTD
#86 - Love for Sale - 70,000

US Album Sales YTD 2021 Releases
#24 - Love for Sale - 70,000

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,701
On 11/14/2021 at 11:32 AM, Ms I am a local said:

If this isn't Miss Vivi on a nutshell, Idk what is

Lmaooo screaming love it.

well… there is truth in this. 
if it’s truly cancelled it’s that she really doesn’t want to do it. It’s not because she can’t do it.

to enter the venue, at least in France and the US, I don’t know about London, you have to be vaccinated or to have done a test beforehand.

it’s only 6 f-cking dates. While artists are doing 27272662626161 shows at this moment or will do beginning 2022.

of course she’ll lose the bit of respect I still have for her if she truly cancels because it’s really se foutre de la gueule du monde. Specially since she could have announced the cancellation months ago already. Live Nation is making profits with our money everyday. Yeah it makes me angry. I think I wouldn’t be that angry if the last tour wasn’t cancelled twice already in my country.

• hugs 2
  • thanks 1

Moderator 3,690

It seems that Taylor is pushing Message in a Boptle on Pop radio and I Bet You Think About Me on Country radio. It will be interesting to see if Taylor will be able to make moves on either of those formats as Country pretty much has shunned her since the original RED release and Delicate was her last Pop radio #1. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,231
On 11/14/2021 at 11:41 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Lmaooo screaming love it.

well… there is truth in this. 
if it’s truly cancelled it’s that she really doesn’t want to do it. It’s not because she can’t do it.

to enter the venue, at least in France and the US, I don’t know about London, you have to be vaccinated or to have done a test beforehand.

it’s only 6 f-cking dates. While artists are doing 27272662626161 shows at this moment or will do beginning 2022.

of course she’ll lose the bit of respect I still have for her if she truly cancels because it’s really se foutre de la gueule du monde. Specially since she could have announced the cancellation months ago already. Live Nation is making profits with our money everyday. Yeah it makes me angry. I think I wouldn’t be that angry if the last tour wasn’t cancelled twice already in my country.

Sis just take for granted that she’ll cancel it for the sake of your mental health :rip:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1