Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 11/12/2021 at 12:40 PM, Adarsh said:

It’s not just because she’s obligated to. She’s still a newcomer in the movie business and needs to promote to establish herself. She did exactly the same when she was a new pop star.

This comment made me depressed. 

So in the next movies she won't even make promo cause she will he an established actress like what happened with her music career.:enigma::bradley: 

Suddenly i hate the word " established" 

angry table throw GIF

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 11/12/2021 at 12:59 PM, GucciOreos said:

:giveup:

Not to bring the debate again but on this version of IKYWT she wanted to showcase her vocals which are kinda inexistent :bigbird:

On Begin Again she uses her soft voice which suis her more and it’s just as great as the original 

Popster for Sale 44,660
On 11/12/2021 at 12:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

Not to bring the debate again but on this version of IKYWT she wanted to showcase her vocals which are kinda inexistent :bigbird:

On Begin Again she uses her soft voice which suis her more and it’s just as great as the original 

I didn't like the more pop songs as much either :bigbird:

A Popster Is Born 11,830

Gaga is promoting the movie because they are trying to push it as an awards contender, like most films that are released at the end of the year. Established or not, she needs to do it (look at established artists Glenn Close or Nicole Kidman, they HAVE to promote too)

Also this word "established" is my new favorite thing on this forum :icant:

Edited by Doncho

Moderator 17,112
On 11/12/2021 at 12:58 PM, Fame Romance said:

Listened to a few Red TV tracks and the masterpiece IKYWT was really butchered, the vocal mixing is so bad it sounds like on of those pop songs parodies :awkney:

Begind Godegain tho :giveup:

Please. IKYWT was always tragic :katy_pie:

ARTPOPster 1,641
On 11/12/2021 at 6:54 AM, Doncho said:

Gaga is promoting the movie because they are trying to push it as an awards contender, like most films that are released at the end of the year. Established or not, she needs to do it (look at established artists Glenn Close or Nicole Kidman, they HAVE to promote too)

She also most likely in her contract.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367
On 11/12/2021 at 2:23 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Stupid Love is an established pop hit so it doesn't need more streams

jensen-ackles-handsome.gif

A recent solo top5, which is hard to achieve not everyone has that :applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 11/12/2021 at 12:54 PM, Doncho said:

technically promo for pop albums are songs on TTH, multiple MVS, multiple radio singles, lyric videos, and an awards show performance. Chromatica literally ticked these boxes - not in the way fans wanted too, and it could've made new boxes but it did tick it based on a standard for albums these days.

idk how movie are promoted but if you cant get away with just pushing it on social media or putting it on this golden area of a platform where other forms of promo aren't as useful so there's no point doing them, then yeah, she is gonna promote in a different way that is the most effective for that what is being sold

3D39EDDF-BE9E-41E4-A627-4D6BC4842A39.thumb.jpeg.2ba4a0db6a40dd927a3f55e570e807d7.jpeg

• paws up 1

On 11/12/2021 at 2:43 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Gaga saw Chromatica crossed 1B on Spotify so it's already established.

She's talking about Act II because ARTPOP is still not eatablished (800M)

Dean Winchester Flirt GIF

How it’s not established when it’s “her most critically acclaimed album”? :ohhh:

• lol 6