Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

"My whole career, I’ve had ups, I’ve had downs. When you were talking about “Blade Runner,” I was thinking about my record “ARTPOP” and how they put out critiques before it even came out. Because of freedom of speech, people can write whatever they want, even if it’s lies, but years later, it’s one of my most critically acclaimed albums." 

Maybe after 8 years she will talk about chromatica, her most critically acclaimed album

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 11/11/2021 at 3:34 PM, Nemanja said:

"My whole career, I’ve had ups, I’ve had downs. When you were talking about “Blade Runner,” I was thinking about my record “ARTPOP” and how they put out critiques before it even came out. Because of freedom of speech, people can write whatever they want, even if it’s lies, but years later, it’s one of my most critically acclaimed albums." 

Maybe after 8 years she will talk about chromatica, her most critically acclaimed album

Ummm she said this for real? I love ARTPOP but it clearly is NOT her most acclaimed lmao

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, Doncho said:

Ummm she said this for real? I love ARTPOP but it clearly is NOT her most acclaimed lmao

She's talking about how a lot of fans and some critics got into this movement recently (with Justice for ARTPOP etc) because of how it was treated in the past. 

• paws up 1
  • love 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 11/11/2021 at 7:34 PM, Nemanja said:

ArtMESS is clearly her worst critically acclaimed album lmao 

I don’t know what weed she smoke 

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 11/11/2021 at 3:58 PM, LGMonster95 said:

She's talking about how a lot of fans and some critics got into this movement recently (with Justice for ARTPOP etc) because of how it was treated in the past. 

Oh yeah I just read the interview. Thats good! Maybe an Act 2 is not that out of reach as we tought

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/11/2021 at 9:00 PM, Doncho said:

Oh yeah I just read the interview. Thats good! Maybe an Act 2 is not that out of reach as we tought

If she's feeling like she should do it then yes but if not then its better for her to move on honestly, It's no good to force this down on her (not talking about you but the stans who like really tries to push this into her)

• paws up 2

On 11/12/2021 at 3:09 AM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Poor Bradley :laughga:

She so unintentionally mean or shady :rip:

its like the time she called Patricia an embarrassment like damn she’s still alive u know :rip:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/11/2021 at 9:09 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Poor Bradley :laughga:

It's not about Bradley lol she had a quote that the entire world knows about it already about how he believed in her. It's most likely stories that she heard from the experience of other people or something like that.

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 428
On 11/11/2021 at 2:18 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It's not about Bradley lol she had a quote that the entire world knows about it already about how he believed in her. It's most likely stories that she heard from the experience of other people or something like that.

she probably means music video directors, never forget Joseph Kahn lol

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 11/12/2021 at 12:41 AM, Aloe said:

She so unintentionally mean or shady :rip:

It’s not like she’s shading Bradley. She has worked with a bunch of other directors too for her music videos. Tbh the quote sounds like she was shading Joseph Kahn.

• paws up 1