Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 11,829

Funny how everytime they ask Adam Driver what it was like to work with Gaga, he says "its like working with any good actor" :icant:

I mean... its a compliment, but it seems like it was just another job for him (which is totally fine). Gaga is so dramatic (in a great way) that every role of hers feel like a huge moment in her career.

They still look cute together

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 11/10/2021 at 11:49 PM, Doncho said:

Funny how everytime they ask Adam Driver what it was like to work with Gaga, he says "its like working with any good actor" :icant:

I mean... its a compliment, but it seems like it was just another job for him (which is totally fine). Gaga is so dramatic (in a great way) that every role of hers feel like a huge moment in her career.

They still look cute together

Don't expect too much from him, interviews are not really his thing, he just sticks with what it works (at least that's what his fans says) I'm sure he enjoys his time with Gaga

Edited by LGMonster95

On 11/10/2021 at 8:00 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Why are Gaga's most recent photos on IG FLOPPING Big time? This is blasphemy!

Too much Maus Rats spam before. People probably decided to mute her or something. 

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,529
On 11/10/2021 at 3:47 PM, Samueld9 said:

She will definitely attend NY

I can confirm she will definitely be in NYC for the NYC premiere. So I think it's pretty safe to say she'll be attending.