Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 31,747
On 11/2/2021 at 6:33 PM, danwasd said:

Continue stanning The Filler and I'll Never Have a Live Performance Again then, my love

3ff00d4a50a3b6f9ca442100747437319f4b1344.gifv

The Classic and I’ll Surpass Applause MV again remind god tier don’t worry my love

spacer.png

Popster for Sale 44,663

Her saying Chromatica songs are hurtfull for her to sing makes the lack of performances make a lot of sense. I truly hope she's in a better place recording her next album. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

On 11/2/2021 at 1:44 PM, GucciOreos said:

Her saying Chromatica songs are hurtfull for her to sing makes the lack of performances make a lot of sense. I truly hope she's in a better place recording her next album. 

I was about to say. I hope she draws from a place of healing next and have a spiritual and uplifting album a la Ray of Light. For her mental health's sake and for the era's sake

Edited by Dean of Clownmatica
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,663
On 11/2/2021 at 5:48 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

I was about to say. I hope she draws from a place of healing next and have a spiritual and uplifting album a la Ray of Light. For her mental health's sake and for the era's sake

honestly at first I was skeptical but now she has been consistently saying she's in a better place for the past year so I'm hopefull, maybe she'll feel more passionate about her next project, Chromatica she was literally depressed so it shed some light on why it went how went.

Edited by GucciOreos

On 11/2/2021 at 1:57 PM, GucciOreos said:

honestly she has been consistently saying she's in a better place for the past year so I'm hopefull, maybe she'll feel more passionate about her next project, Chromatica she was literally depressed so it shed some light on why it went how went.

My worry is she also made Joanne to try to heal herself and it turns out it didn't help at all :bradley: