Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 11/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, GucciOreos said:

same, this seem like is a movie I'd enjoy watching regardless of Gags, unlike ASIB

it sure as hell looks like FUN critics or no critics approved

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

ARTPOPster 1,830
On 11/1/2021 at 7:36 PM, Aloe said:

She should hire me to write some lyrics for her Christmas hit song 

It’s called Christmas boots :shine:

I can feel the snowflakes falling/oh why oh why/ maybe it’s the way I’m feeling/ my oh my oh my/

Take the red coat and put it on/ wear ur best boots and play a song/ why it’s only natural to be in tune/ to the Christmas classics baby with u

So maybe just this moment here/ let’s celebrate and dance and cheer/ baby i wanna spend the night with u/I’ll take this christmas boots to u

:arguega: it’s something like this I’m sure she’ll get the number 1 of she looked cute and sings beautifully 

Oh wow... :oprah: the lyrics are so cinematic how did u get inspired to write such a song? :oprah:

• lol 8

A Popster Is Born 13,398
On 11/1/2021 at 5:49 PM, GucciOreos said:

Watching the trailer for 100th time and when she says: Gucci's not exciting, and everybody knows it :giveup: something in me tingles 

Omg that’s my favourite part too. Her accent is god tier there :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 11/1/2021 at 2:13 PM, GucciOreos said:

same, this seem like is a movie I'd enjoy watching regardless of Gags, unlike ASIB

same, i probably wouldn’t have watched ASIB if gaga wasn’t in it but HOG and its story really excites me 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,570
On 11/1/2021 at 1:19 PM, GucciOreos said:

Watching the trailer for 100th time and when she says: Gucci's not exciting, and everybody knows it :giveup: something in me tingles 

Yessss :darkmode:

Or 'protected from who' so effortlessly :giveup:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,119

I hate you all :arguega:

Always bickering like chickens without a pecking order :jailga:

To everyone: next time, try to not use any shady or passive-aggressive language in an argument about anything more serious than simple music opinions. We might all be friendly towards each other, but we don't know each other. In a written medium a lot of nuances get lost when talking to each other and jokes often look more like attacks than jokes. Remember this the next time.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 11/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, corvus albus said:

I hate you all :arguega:

Always bickering like chickens without a pecking order :jailga:

To everyone: next time, try to not use any shady or passive-aggressive language in an argument about anything more serious than simple music opinions. We might all be friendly towards each other, but we don't know each other. In a written medium a lot of nuances get lost when talking to each other and jokes often look more like attacks than jokes. Remember this the next time.

Spoken like a true king. Thank you.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,138

Playlist support means everything these days.

"Haunted Heart" by Christina Aguilera is #91 in US Apple Music after Halloween.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,830
On 11/1/2021 at 8:19 PM, Aloe said:

Oh wow... :oprah: the lyrics are so cinematic how did u get inspired to write such a song? :oprah:

Thank you so much.  :gaga-thanks:  I write this song with gaga in mind to get her a number 1 Christmas song. Taking inspiration from  AIWFCIY and the man who sang this boots are made for walking, I formulated a new song called Christmas boots. 

:arguega:every gaga era has the iconic item (barring chromatica which had nothing), her Christmas era could be a pair of red shiny bling boots which is so ugly but she can make it work I guess. So I wrote the lyrics with the visuals in mind. :arguega: Are u a songwriter (in ur mind) too? 

• lol 5