Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 39,587
On 10/20/2021 at 11:46 AM, ViviLittleM said:

The way all are skips sans Free woman, 911 and Babylon 

Imagine having such bad taste and thinking the Replay & Plastic Doll remixes are a skip, could never be me

spit take GIF

• paws up 3
  • thanks 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,995
On 10/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, 0707alp said:

I streamd whole DoC, L4S and C2C today while I was driving. I even gave PI 2 streams. Done my job I guess :enigma:

That's a very long drive :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 16,862

Commercial Wise, i think Pop/Dance Pop is still the safest route for Gaga

BalladGa/CountryGa/RockGa won't sell as much as JOANNE and it wont attract streaming numbers as much as Chrom.. probably wont even sell as much ChromOUTica due to the new rules

I'm afraid ASIB was a fluke

But whatever, i just want her to serve a proper era with multiple singles, decent push, enthusiasm and performances.. is it that hard to do all that? :nicki_scream:

Or is she too established, to bother doing a proper Era? :katy:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,846
On 10/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, 0707alp said:

I streamd whole DoC, L4S and C2C today while I was driving. I even gave PI 2 streams. Done my job I guess :enigma:

this is me bestie, i will stream the replay remix then 'i concentrate on you' we savin' streams and serving taste

907646FC-094C-43C7-A020-024B2B862D34.thu

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 10/21/2021 at 12:28 AM, FRANZGA said:

Commercial Wise, i think Pop/Dance Pop is still the safest route for Gaga

BalladGa/CountryGa/RockGa won't sell as much as JOANNE and it wont attract streaming numbers as much as Chrom.. probably wont even sell as much ChromOUTica due to the new rules

I'm afraid ASIB was a fluke

But whatever, i just want her to serve a proper era with multiple singles, decent push, enthusiasm and performances.. is it that hard to do all that? :nicki_scream:

Or is she too established, to bother doing a proper Era? :katy:

She just needs to sing with soothing vocals like ITA and ARUTW and record an entire album like these :enigma: gorgeous vocals are what people want like Adele, Ariana And billie

• paws up 1