Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Popster for Sale 41,997
On 10/17/2021 at 4:09 PM, Mr. V said:

Gags should take 5 years off, get married, raise a child maybe do a movie or two and come back with a soft electro ballad themed about her take on life and meaning :rat:

Universal acclaim, Song of the decade, ROTY, AOTY etc confirmed :creepin:

LMs: Dead from thirst

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,945
On 10/17/2021 at 5:09 PM, Mr. V said:

Gags should take 5 years off, get married, raise a child maybe do a movie or two and come back with a soft electro ballad themed about her take on life and meaning :rat:

Yeah but only after Her stade de France show thx

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,997
On 10/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, OreosForSale said:

A month and a week until HoG :giveup:

The promo should start soon no?

On 10/17/2021 at 4:09 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Already iconic

Budget-conscious queen :applause:

On 10/17/2021 at 5:09 PM, Mr. V said:

Imo she needs to do a last big era next year or something before she takes a long break. Imagine the chromatica era being the last era we get in 5 years, there wouldn't be any fans left when it's time for the comeback:mess:

• thanks 3
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,847
On 10/17/2021 at 4:05 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Guys I can’t believe in proposing to my boyfriend today AHHHH

so f-ing nervous! Hopefully I’ll be engaged in less than 5 hours!

It’ll be fine - I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say the Popa911  charts gaze are behind you and saying yes to gay rights! :prideheart:

• thanks 1

On 10/17/2021 at 11:20 AM, artgagapop said:

Imo she needs to do a last big era next year or something before she takes a long break. Imagine the chromatica era being the last era we get in 5 years, there wouldn't be any fans left when it's time for the comeback:mess:

Yep. Especially in the streaming era where releases and artists move so fast, if you don't have a steady successful release (except Adele of course), not only will your future projects suffer, your back catalog and recurrents also decline

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,607
On 10/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It’ll be fine - I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say the Popa911  charts gaze are behind you and saying yes to gay rights! :prideheart:

THANK YOU!!!!!! I appreciate it :) 

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,862
On 10/17/2021 at 11:37 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Yep. Especially in the streaming era where releases and artists move so fast, if you don't have a steady successful release (except Adele of course), not only will your future projects suffer, your back catalog and recurrents also decline

The songs artists release have to be catchy and enjoyable to the public too tho. Even if gaga releases chromatica 2.0 and 3.0 in a short span of time they’ll definitely still flop hard :enigma:

On 10/17/2021 at 8:09 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Ugh i hope Gaga achieves to stay in the top 10 female artist Spotify for this year… will be hard 

Who is going to push her outside top 10? No one is brave enough to release with Adele and Winter freeze

Edited by zoldyck

On 10/17/2021 at 11:54 AM, Aloe said:

The songs artists release have to be catchy and enjoyable to the public too tho. Even if gaga releases chromatica 2.0 and 3.0 in a short span of time they’ll definitely still flop hard :enigma:

Well the post I replied to said "big pop era" so I kinda assumed it's implied it's at least pretty good

A Popster Is Born 11,612
On 10/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Erm….

Spotify Poland On Day 2:

#2 (+21) Stupid Love

#10 (-3) Easy On Me 

Well

versace.png.f1a59fb2fc47d97beae3a194eb73

Would be funny indeed if that was true, but it was #4 with 85k vs #10 with 141k for Adele :gaga-thanks:

Also not polish Top10 on Spotify doing almost the same numbers as UK's Top10 except Adele's big lead at #1 :bigbird:

Popster for Sale 45,023
On 10/17/2021 at 4:59 PM, zoldyck said:

Who is going to push her outside top 10? No one is brave enough to release with Adele and Winter freeze

yeah other than Bey (if she releases and it actually does well- neither is guaranteed) I don't see anyone with the potential to push Gaga out. My biggest worry was Halsey but that ain't happening.

Maybe Mariah because of Xmas? 

Edited by OreosForSale