Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

On 10/12/2021 at 1:54 PM, OreosForSale said:

I wonder if they told her L4S debuted at #1 omitting the fact they were talking about the jazz charts

insert Fergie being told Double Dutchess went #1 but it's a big fat lie and she cried on TV about it gif

• lol 4

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

On 10/12/2021 at 2:12 PM, OreosForSale said:

I bet they were sad and were willing to make it happen somehow tbh. That song got amazing fan reception, and monsters and blinks alike were begging for a MV. The visuals would've been sickening, I think everyone but Gaga knows how much of a wasted opportunity it was. 

The fact that in the Blackpink docu, they even played Sour Candy--mostly Gaga's parts!! A shame

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,869

Actually can I ask like why did she go blonde in the first place in her career? Is it because she felt that was the stereotype of what a female pop star should look like? Because Katy sure didn’t change her hair to blonde too and I doubt the label really forced gaga to keep it blonde forever. 

But smart to go blonde before awards season to distinguish her more from her characters I guess:enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,442
On 10/13/2021 at 10:23 AM, Aloe said:

Actually can I ask like why did she go blonde in the first place in her career? Is it because she felt that was the stereotype of what a female pop star should look like? Because Katy sure didn’t change her hair to blonde too and I doubt the label really forced gaga to keep it blonde forever. 

But smart to go blonde before awards season to distinguish her more from her characters I guess:enigma:

i don't know if it's real of an urban legend, but I've seen some people say Gaga was told she looked like Amy Winerhouse with dark hair and she didn't want to look like any big music stars

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1