Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,659
On 10/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

There’s no rumor tho (about the second trailer). It’s jjst Twitter liddos guessing things. Let’s hope they’re right for once.

The countdowns are back Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 10/11/2021 at 11:43 AM, Aloe said:

The way gaga paid dust to the EMAs considering they gave her so many awards... I bet they regretted it :mess:

Gaga could easily be the QUEEN of the VMAs and EMAs if she attended more (even though she is one of the most awarded artists at both of them). So many missed opportunities :bradley:

On 10/11/2021 at 10:29 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Love For Sale flopped hard in Canada wtf

On 10/11/2021 at 10:36 AM, ViviLittleM said:

33 ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

We just had an election, facing rising COVID cases, and this is Thanksgiving weekend. People genuinely have other things to think of especially with the bad combo of inactive genre + no promo. The few news about Gaga is about HoG.

On 10/10/2021 at 3:38 AM, BenG said:

@Dean of Clownmatica new bingo card when?

Dude I was heading out for long drives over the weekend to find pie, solace and serenity, then I went long drive + kayaking yesterday before Thanksgiving dinner, and today I plan only to work on my novel. Maybe later this week, when I'm feeling light hearted about anything Gags related again

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,659
On 10/11/2021 at 4:49 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

We just had an election, facing rising COVID cases, and this is Thanksgiving weekend. People genuinely have other things to think of especially with the bad combo of inactive genre + no promo. The few news about Gaga is about HoG.

The excuses begin! :ohhh:

• lol 3

Moderator 17,112
On 10/11/2021 at 5:54 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

The excuses begin! :ohhh:

True, we also just had an election a few weeks ago and we got a huge political upheaval because the long standing biggest party lost heavily and isn't even the biggest anymore :peacega:

And yet we made L4S a top 5 album :peacega:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367

I dont wanna play the cupcake but girlies, this is charting purely thanks to fan driven pure sales. Its streams are tragic, and people arent gonna buy it this week once more, so its good enough its still in the top half and not serving top10-89-OUT like Madame X

• paws up 1

I was curious about why now Shallow had around 300k streams difference a day around the release of Chromatica (apart from the obvious reasons like time of release) and I noticed something: bad guy by Miss Eyelash followed the same fate as Shallow. They are both pulling very similar numbers, now and then. Same happens with 7 rings.

SPOTI CHARTS RN:

#160 Shallow (739.204) - Playlist reach: 57,2M

#173 bad guy (716.111) - Playlist reach: 56,8M

#174 7 rings (700.468) - Playlist reach: 63,6M

The good thing about this and the point of this post is that actually Shallow is going ahead of ha peers (the difference is not that much, but still is a difference).

And that's it! Shallow is iconic and a rat and will never die in the charts sistrens, so stream!

End of my TEDTalk.

Ms I am a local

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 6
  • hugs 1
  • lol 2