Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Tbh I really doubt her or someone on her behalf explicitly said "We're not interested/we don't want to tour Brazil/LatAm", more like she declined because at the moment she has other projects going on (the whole HOG season/Vegas starting again etc.) and her pop music career is being overshadowed by this, and with the virus going on for 1.5 years now it's hard to make plans about something like touring. 

Now, it's an issue. The relationship with fans needs to be fixed (from both parts) and they can't keep remembering about us only when it's time to sell something. But what's happening is just part of the bigger picture (her prioritizing something else for her overall career status) and I don't see it as brand new information, I'm just used to it at this point (not trying to defend anyone of course). I'm sure it could have happened to any other country/city in the world (besides those 6 dates planned for CBT, if they're ever going to happen), it's not something specific related to Brazil.

• paws up 9
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,730
On 10/9/2021 at 3:19 PM, Thrasher said:

(...) she declined because at the moment she has other projects going on and her pop music career is being overshadowed by this (...) Now, it's an issue. The relationship with fans needs to be fixed (from both parts) and they can't keep remembering about us only when it's time to sell something. But what's happening is just part of the bigger picture (her prioritizing something else for her overall career status) (...).

All these facts, phew :bow:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 10/9/2021 at 3:23 PM, Delusional said:

It’s sooooo good, I hope it gets a video 

Doesn’t she have a Megan Thee Stallion collab coming soon too? :rip: That will do numbers in the US surely

Her concert tickets are selling like hot cakes also

Her longevity is insane 

Future Nostalgia is almost at 5M WW :banana:

with Smash hits like Don’t Start Now, Levitating, Fever, Physical, Break My Heart and now Cold Heart :banana:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 10/9/2021 at 2:19 PM, Thrasher said:

Tbh I really doubt her or someone on her behalf explicitly said "We're not interested/we don't want to tour Brazil/LatAm",

That part!

its really not like her words. Also, what made it worse was GagaNow’s clumsy worded ‘damage control’ instead of saying ‘they weren’t allowed to say that’ they should’ve said ‘that’s not what she said they’ve come to their own conclusion and they are not her spokespeople’ I would be fair and say ‘yeah she shouldn’t have said that’ but honestly it sounds like the RiR producer was p*ssed and is being petty 

• paws up 4

Popster This Way 646
On 10/9/2021 at 10:16 AM, Miaou said:

Spotify WW

#10 (+4) Cold Heart +3,565,656 streams *New Peak*

Spotify US
#38 (+6) Cold Heart +459,204 streams *New Peak*

Spotify UK

#3 (+1) Cold Heart +393,812 streams *New Peak*

Spotify Australia
#2 (=) Cold Heart +234,570 streams *Peak*

the winning omg 

top 10 WW :giveup:

smash after smash for Miss Dua :giveup:

Thank you, Elton John :ohyes:

A Popster Is Born 14,730
On 10/9/2021 at 3:55 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I didn’t read everything / don’t care at all so I don’t know the story but I’m an exile stan because this song is a masterpiece and that’s it

i love you :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296

Youtube

The non single INLA has surpassed the lead single ME! from Lover :catwalk:

ME! - 372.812.656 views

I'll Never Love Again - 372.921.169 views

coming for 400M views and will snatch Applause's wig soon :catwalk:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 10/9/2021 at 2:30 PM, little legend said:

Pls stop the meltdowns. 

She is too established for touring in South America, Europe or Asia. 

Established artists like her are only performing on Vegas while wearing cheap wigs.

Also established artists like her are not interacting with their fans but only interact with their fans when they have a new album out and want to take their money. 

Established artists like her don't release epic music videos like Bad Romance but cheap music videos like Million Reasons and Stupid Love , putting zero effort on them and most importantly cause they are so established they won't even use a professional camera but they are using IPhone's camera 

And last but not least, established artists don't promote their new album and it is an unwritten law that their new eras MUST not have over 1 promoted single 

We are so lucky to stan an established artist:applause:

And since when was Gaga the one following trends? If I wanted to stan a detached artist I would've gone for Adele, Lorde or Beyonce. It sounds obnoxious, the idea of her getting bigger and disregarding her relationship with her fans because they allegedly (rightfully so) call out her team.

The hate and abuse is a no no, but we've BEEN known that they're incompetent in a lot of areas. And as for the Brazil situation, I crawled out of my cave to say that this is some embarrassing BS. Just what is actually going on in her camp and what is the reasoning behind her disastrous marketing as of late?

• thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 5:14 PM, Delusional said:

Tony’s 60 minutes interview is going viral on tik tok and it’s such a messy trend basically making fun of Alzheimer’s 

Troye Sivan even joining in…

People are disgusting, how horrible. I downloaded the app for a few days and deleted immediately after, never looked back.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 10/9/2021 at 4:14 PM, Delusional said:

Tony’s 60 minutes interview is going viral on tik tok and it’s such a messy trend basically making fun of Alzheimer’s 

Troye Sivan even joining in…

not troye sivan :rip: I guess from random people on tiktok I would expect the worst of the worst but not from public figures

• thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 11:24 AM, Tsunade said:

And since when was Gaga the one following trends? If I wanted to stan a detached artist I would've gone for Adele, Lorde or Beyonce. It sounds obnoxious, the idea of her getting bigger and disregarding her relationship with her fans because they allegedly (rightfully so) call out her team.

The hate and abuse is a no no, but we've BEEN known that they're incompetent in a lot of areas. And as for the Brazil situation, I crawled out of my cave to say that this is some embarrassing BS. Just what is actually going on in her camp and what is the reasoning behind her disastrous marketing as of late?

I think he was being ironic with the whole post. I do agree with you though.

• paws up 1