Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,833

Not you guys being surprised why she comes to a few certain countries and not the countries that she is doing good chart wise. She just doesn't give charts any importance and that's a fact, also she has no intentions of touring anytime soon not only in Brazil (which she still wanted to come in 2017 but sh!t happened, you can't tell me she loved them back then and now not anymore bc of no reasons) It's either because of her schedule or because she might want to take a rest, who knows 

• thanks 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 10/9/2021 at 11:10 AM, Miaou said:

Time to burn Artpop :tea:

I fear back then she still loved us :arguega:

Jolene, ASIB, Cosmetica, Thermomix and Love for Grabbing Cash eras can’t relate :whatga:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

What was I talking about just a few days ago?… Oh right, I was talking about how Gaga’s disconnection with her fans might hurt her future eras… Watch Gaga not address this and tweet yet another link for either a haus labs product or a L4S merch… This is messed up…

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • thanks 4
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 10/9/2021 at 11:29 AM, Ms I am a local said:

What was I talking about just a few days ago… Oh right, I was talking about how Gaga’s disconnection with her fans might hurt her future eras… Watch Gaga not address this and make another tweet yet another link for either a haus labs product or a L4S merch… This is kind of messed up… 

buy my new f- Brazil palette #pawsup :whatga:

• lol 6

Popster for Sale 57,255
On 10/8/2021 at 9:37 PM, Fame Romance said:

Yeah

Amazon US:

#1(=) Love for Sale CD

#16(-7) Love for Sale vinyl

#35(+9) Cheek to Cheek CD

#94(RE) Cheek to Cheek vinyl

#1(=) L4S CD

#17(-1) L4S vinyl

#25(+10) Cheek to Cheek

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,255

Idk if she really said/thinks that but that's the same woman who literally said "arrest me Russia, I'm gay" so it'd be dumb for her to now think LatAm is unsafe to tour in :icant:

But it is really unacceptable that she has completely ignored that region for her last 2 world tours, we're not talking about T person or summ, even Katy went there with Witness tour

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 10/9/2021 at 12:29 PM, Ms I am a local said:

What was I talking about just a few days ago?… Oh right, I was talking about how Gaga’s disconnection with her fans might hurt her future eras… Watch Gaga not address this and tweet yet another link for either a haus labs product or a L4S merch… This is messed up…

the way this is the most probable scenario

spacer.png

• sad 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread - Brazil I'm devastated
Popster to Popster 4,833

If stans knew how to express their opinions better without directly attacking her personal team (doesn't matter how sh!t you think they are) then maybe she would still have been on social media "connecting" with her fans but since she saw all the hatred towards them then she decided that its no good to keep being into that toxic inviroment especially in the recent years when she had to avoid stress and negativity duo to her condition. It's seriously not that complicated why she keeps things in privacy nowadays.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,823
On 10/9/2021 at 10:29 AM, Ms I am a local said:

You’re right, looking at how LFS debuted she still has her fans. Now, imagine had Chromatica rally gone to plan. A bit more commercial momentum and fan support would probably see that album going top 3-5 everywhere. She definitely  needs her stans tor side projects. In Japan, LFS debuted at #45,  but C2C went #10  - this was after ARTPOP where she was very connected to fans, toured Asia, had traditionally promoted etc.  

Now, myself I always got why chromatica plans ended up scrapped in that time. the promo was on streaming and AirPlay so she didn’t need to do push an album that had really good support on Zoom.  However, communication with Fans vs. Using your Twitter like a hoot suite bot would really go a long way.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 11:43 AM, LGMonster95 said:

If stans knew how to express their opinions better without directly attacking her personal team (doesn't matter how sh!t you think they are) then maybe she would still have been on social media "connecting" with her fans but since she saw all the hatred towards them then she decided that its no good to keep being into that toxic inviroment especially in the recent years when she had to avoid stress and negativity duo to her condition. It's seriously not that complicated why she keeps things in privacy nowadays.

You don’t have to get involved with toxicity of fans, you just have to stop making your social medias look like an online shop. Remember the wait to LG6. She was still interacting with the fans in a strange but enjoyable kind of way imo. The “whats fortnight” tweet and all that. It’s not the interaction she had during her early days, but it had results + she went viral a few times because they were good/random tweets… Using social media doesn’t mean being exposed to toxicity when you follow the right people. Maybe she should unfollow every account on Twitter and only follow the people she has worked with just like in IG.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 11:24 AM, Andreu said:

imagine thinking the elton songs collage  is better than the masterpiece SFA danwasd

SFA is worst song on chromatica for me, Elton voice is horrible in song

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/9/2021 at 1:00 PM, Ms I am a local said:

You don’t have to get involved with toxicity of fans, you just have to stop making your social medias look like an online shop. Remember the wait to LG6. She was still interacting with the fans in a strange but enjoyable kind of way imo. The “whats fortnight” tweet and all that. It’s not the interaction she had during her early days, but it had results + she went viral a few times… Using social media doesn’t mean being exposed to toxicity when you follow the right people.

Yes very rarely and only as a "social experiment". Gaga herself has said it time and time again that social media is the "toilet of the internet" and I can guarantee you that she said that mostly because she read and saw the direct attacks which you can be sure that she doesn't enjoy. As for the online promo, everyone does these nowadays not only her, from a business standpoint it makes no sense to not use ur platform to promote your projects.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
On 10/9/2021 at 12:02 PM, Nemanja said:

SFA is worst song on chromatica for me, Elton voice is horrible in song

now this is something we can agree on, I would have prefered Gaga singning it alone as well 

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/9/2021 at 1:13 PM, Miaou said:

If the reason is because she read some comments on Twitter then she’s acting like a child

I hope it’s not the case 

And what about her own personal team coming to her and telling her how a lot of her fans are harassing them on social media to the point of making them even delete their accounts? It's a bit more serious than that and I bet she listens and is bothered by this behaviour. We need to start thinking a bit more reasonable and not only via our own emotions

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 10/9/2021 at 12:34 PM, LGMonster95 said:

And what about her own personal team coming to her and telling her how a lot of her fans are harassing them on social media to the point of making them even delete their accounts? It's a bit more serious than that and I bet she listens and is bothered by this behaviour. We need to start thinking a bit more reasonable and not only via our own emotions

Not wanting to tour in a whole continent because of some online liddos is an overeaction, there's no denying that 

• paws up 8
  • thanks 2