Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 10/7/2021 at 11:01 PM, Miaou said:

The member that needs to be banned ASAP from Popa911 is a certain chipmunk 

I mean he’s a danger for the taste’s world  :rip:

I'm still 9 WP away (:rip:) from being banned so you have plenty of time for watching Swine live performances on YT while waiting for your nevercoming ARUTW live :bow:

Edited by danwasd
  • thanks 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 23,910
On 10/8/2021 at 12:05 AM, danwasd said:

I'm still 9 WP away (:rip:) from being banned so you still have plenty of time watching Swine live performances on YT while waiting for your nevercoming ARUTW live :bow:

0 WPs for me and yet I still got the messiest member nom over you

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571
On 10/7/2021 at 11:05 PM, danwasd said:

I'm still 9 WP away (:rip:) from being banned so you still have plenty of time watching Swine live performances on YT while waiting for your nevercoming ARUTW live :bow:

I don’t need an ARUTW live when I can watch the movie when and where I want during the rest of my life :nickiha:

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 10/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, donatellab said:

0 WPs for me and yet I still got the messiest member nom over you

spacer.png

I literally coined the cucumber juice term chile :lesson:

OT:

We are under 25 by Godele on iTunes WW lmao

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 34,571
On 10/7/2021 at 11:07 PM, danwasd said:

I literally coined the cucumber juice term chile :lesson:

OT:

We are under 25 by Godele on iTunes WW lmao

The power of GODE LE :catwalk:

When will the Swine’s singer :catwalk:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,691

The fact that The Sound of Music is Gaga s best vocal performance ever, and everyone knows it. Like... there is no other contender.

She said not long ago that she wanted to do opera. Imagine the slayage if when she pulls it off :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 10/7/2021 at 11:17 PM, Doncho said:

The fact that The Sound of Music is Gaga s best vocal performance ever, and everyone knows it. Like... there is no other contender.

She said not long ago that she wanted to do opera. Imagine the slayage if when she pulls it off :darkmode:

We aren't ready for the opera version of Swine :whatga:

• thanks 1
  • lol 7

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/8/2021 at 12:17 AM, Doncho said:

My god, I would absolutely LOVE to hear either this or something that would need Gaga to show her soft and angelic vocals, my ears would be so f*cking blessed :giveup:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,910
On 10/8/2021 at 12:18 AM, danwasd said:

We aren't ready for the opera version of Swine :whatga:

Swine (ashsjisnwfodmdn) [opera version] lead single of Act II confirmed :darkmode:

• sad 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 10/7/2021 at 11:24 PM, donatellab said:

Swine (ashsjisnwfodmdn) [opera version] lead single of Act II confirmed :darkmode:

Dula Peepa's a** ain't safe :giveup:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3

That new performance was uploaded an hour ago and it has only 5k views:enigma: 

I mean it's embarrassing Gaga's YouTube channel to upload something and only gain 5k in an hour. I never saw something flop so bad. It just means that there is no demand for this project. 

Apart from this , i think that this concert will have longevity in terms of views , like all of Gaga's covers (in 2015-2018) and her Million Reasons performances which had low debut but extremely longevity cause the GP, randomly searches or discovers Gaga's amazing vocals and performances. 

So that concert might gain 500k in the first week but in 4-5 years it might have over 15m views

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 59,944
On 10/8/2021 at 12:06 AM, little legend said:

That new performance was uploaded an hour ago and it has only 5k views:enigma: 

I mean it's embarrassing Gaga's YouTube channel to upload something and only gain 5k in an hour. I never saw something flop so bad. It just means that there is no demand for this project. 

Apart from this , i think that this concert will have longevity in terms of views , like all of Gaga's covers (in 2015-2018) and her Million Reasons performances which had low debut but extremely longevity cause the GP, randomly searches or discovers Gaga's amazing vocals and performances. 

So that concert might gain 500k in the first week but in 4-5 years it might have over 15m views

Chile calm down it has 5k likes the views are probably frozen 

maxxx.png.bb178d4b3ca54cab1940961573ed58

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,586
x3
On 10/8/2021 at 1:34 AM, emig_09 said:

Million Raisins at #14

:love:

That's actually impressive. According to OGHs , Million Reasons was a streaming bomb and Gaga a streaming poison, especially on Spotify. Would OGHs lie?:cm:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 15,445
On 10/8/2021 at 1:13 AM, little legend said:

That's actually impressive. According to OGHs , Million Reasons was a streaming bomb and Gaga a streaming poison, especially on Spotify. Would OGHs lie?:cm:

One stream per performance isn't impressive, I fear :whatga:

• lol 7