Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 27,112
On 10/5/2021 at 5:55 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Numbers are estimates for the whole week

130k Friday, 18k estimated for the rest of the week and 7k streaming in Taylor's case

jeff dunham explosion GIF

• lol 1

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,810
On 10/5/2021 at 8:54 PM, JameLM said:

Liberdade just tweet "shine a light". 

He hinted several times the gaga-adele collab. 

OT:

it’s over I’ve given up caring the 60 minutes did nothing, and they hadn’t even got another TV spot lined up to spread awareness to people that would buy this. Oh and I still think fans are not supporting this like they did C2C

Popster This Way 653
On 10/5/2021 at 10:44 PM, FRANZGA said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1453065712.png

:mess:

Hate to see how other pop-girls like Taylor and Adele are smashing, while Gaga cannot get a proper succesful era at full potential since BTW. They way Chromatica era got wasted for nothing in return.....:sad: And those numbers for L4S even maximize the frustration for all.....

A Popster Is Born 12,810
On 10/5/2021 at 9:48 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Something’s mega strange with their predictions like it feels so low……. We’ll see with Billboard maybe they don’t have access to all the copies from the store 

I’m the same, she hasn’t even tweeted about the signed versions? Have they not added vinyls :awkney:

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 10/5/2021 at 3:56 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

OT:

it’s over I’ve given up caring the 60 minutes did nothing, and they hadn’t even got another TV spot lined up to spread awareness to people that would buy this. Oh and I still think fans are not supporting this like they did C2C

I just want a top 10 peak and then we can all move on. While it's a jazz album full of covers, Gaga and her team didn't even try to make this an event/get people to care. I'm not surprised fans are paying this dust. 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 10/6/2021 at 4:56 AM, LGMonster95 said:

I don't get it, did HDD actually overestimated the sales the first time or the album going #1 really had no effect at all? If that's so then Itunes is really f*cking dead (or maybe they didn't include the boost)

iTunes is fvckin dead.. that's why that desperate digitally signed copies gimmick is so useless :mess:

That couldve worked with Chromatica's debut week but Love 4 Sale???

Physical Album is the new source of sales

Popster to Popster 4,487

So, it's safe to say 60 MINS had no impact whatsoever? I mean, obviously something is going on if her team is worried enough that they're pushing signed digital copies... 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • sad 1

Her team really thought the core of her fanbase would support LFS after not giving us a pop era with Chromatica after half a decade of waiting for her pop dance return yeah I’m HAPPY…

When it debuts at #11 

tiffany pollard GIF

• paws up 3
  • lol 1