Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

If she wants everyone to support her again, fans and gp included she should just finally release ARTUW as a single with a full promo campaign for it with a minimum of 10 televised performances, a 1 year residency on Todays Dua hits and a real mv. It's not to late Gaga :darkmode:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 3
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,652
On 10/3/2021 at 3:03 PM, artgagapop said:

If she wants everyone to support her again, fans and gp included she should just finally release ARTUW as a single with a full promo campaign for it with a minimum of 10 televised performances, a 1 year residency on Todays Dua hits and a real mv. It's not to late Gaga :darkmode:

No, it's Sour Candy MV we really want

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/3/2021 at 5:03 PM, artgagapop said:

If she wants everyone to support her again, fans and gp included she should just finally release ARTUW as a single with a full promo campaign for it with a minimum of 10 televised performances and a real mv. It's not to late Gaga :darkmode:

Why would she waste such a big promotional campaign on a song that's already very successful? It would make a lot more sense on Is That Alright? But anyway, if she was doing those things on ASIB people would have said that she only put herself in A Star Is Born movie to save her music career and not really for acting.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/3/2021 at 5:10 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Gonna give my first stream to L4S today

Incoming chart boost sisters, meltdown cancelled, america (and the world) is waking up!

Do I Love You, Let's Do It, It's De-Lovely, Night And Day and I Concentrate On You are actually very enjoyable. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,652
On 10/3/2021 at 3:11 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Do I Love You, Let's Do It, It's De-Lovely, Night And Day and I Concentrate On You are actually very enjoyable. 

I don't doubt it!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808

Why would she waste such a big promotional campaign on a song that's already very successful? It would make a lot more sense on Diggin' My Grave. But anyway, if she was doing those things on ASIB people would have said that she only put herself in A Star Is Born movie to save her music career and not really for acting.

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/3/2021 at 5:16 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Why would she waste such a big promotional campaign on a song that's already very successful? It would make a lot more sense on Diggin' My Grave. But anyway, if she was doing those things on ASIB people would have said that she only put herself in A Star Is Born movie to save her music career and not really for acting.

Good to know that I have a parrot on this thread, next time you should know all my words or else you wont get a biscuit

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,365

Why would she waste such a big promotional campaign on a song that's already on a very successful movie? It would make a lot more sense on Summerboy. 

907646FC-094C-43C7-A020-024B2B862D34.thu

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,365

I know its because the 28 days after the release of DoC have already passed so it's not that deep, it's just the fans of the people who gave it a chance and didn't like it or the audience of the remixers/features, but the fact she's losing ML us sending me :icant:

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 7,529
On 10/3/2021 at 10:31 AM, little legend said:

L4S predicted to debut with 35k-40k sales

Honestly, we shouldn't really have expected more. It's going to be a slow burn at best.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,652
On 10/3/2021 at 3:32 PM, admin said:

Honestly, we shouldn't really have expected more. It's going to be a slow burn at best.

Our creator has spoken :peacega:

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,652
On 10/3/2021 at 3:37 PM, Fame Romance said:

Switzerland:

#89(+6) Shallow [144 weeks]

Someone You Loved is 6 spots below so we're good for the All-Time chart #1 :rat:

Gags latest single slaying :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1