Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreoÀDeux

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,708

We saw how good the streaming debut for DoC was, despite the fact they were old songs remixed by non-mainstream artists. Gaga fans won't buy/stream the jazz album, and the promo hasn't been enough to make up for that. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,281
On 10/3/2021 at 1:58 PM, gagaxuan said:

Sounds like the type of person that;s working on Gaga's team.

Are you bobe's spy tho?

is that supposed to be insult because u couldn't come up with any argument? :whatga:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,800
On 10/3/2021 at 1:12 PM, Replay said:

is that supposed to be insult because u couldn't come up with any argument? :whatga:

So you agree her team is incompetent? :whatga:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

We also can't be that mad because a jazz album isn't pulling pop album numbers in 2021. I mean yes we did have some hope at the beginning but that was more like of us not knowing what to expect from it and how It's going to perform in this streaming environment. Anyway I think It's going to pull something like 50-60k in the end which is decent enough (judging the fact that hdd always underestimates her numbers)

Popster for Sale 44,708
On 10/3/2021 at 1:15 PM, LGMonster95 said:

We also can't be that mad because a jazz album isn't pulling pop album numbers in 2021. I mean yes we did have some hope at the beginning but that was more like of us not knowing what to expect from it and how It's going to perform in this streaming environment. Anyway I think It's going to pull something like 50-60k in the end which is decent enough (judging the fact that hdd always underestimates her numbers)

I think people here had very unrealistic expectations, the possibility of the album going #1 considering the way her posts on social media about it bombed everytime, seemed really farfetched to me. I personally don't care a lot about how this project does, I think we have better things looking forward. Just psyched for the interviews and performances. 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

A Popster Is Born 16,281
On 10/3/2021 at 2:17 PM, Dean of Clownmatica said:

Is it bad that I don't know who Diana Krall is? :mess: the implications that has :dean_scream:

I mean noone here knew who Tony was before Gaga worked with him

I mean… I’d call it a win if we can do Smile numbers with L4S with all the things considered. It’s still a jazz album, no original songs… Awards are if anything the best thing we can get out of this (as well as some of the projects like the 60 minutes interview or the doc, which I’m actually looking forward too).

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,800
On 10/3/2021 at 1:21 PM, Miaou said:

The fight in this thread aofoapdpqpspfospq 

More iconic than work v. uni already.

@admin we need awards for Fight of the Year and Meltdown of the Year.

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,708
On 10/3/2021 at 1:23 PM, BenG said:

The way I braced myself for the lashings by previously posting that I don’t see L4S crossing 100k :mess:

in the long-term? A Diana Krall teas 

A Popster Is Born 16,281
On 10/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

Exactly, I’ve been stanning Gaga since ARTPOP and I literally come here every day and post her numbers no matter how hideous they are and have seen her ups and downs and I love and stan her no matter what 

But because we’re stans we can’t blind ourselves and not see when she’s clearly underperforming 

Why did you all get so triggered when I didn't even refer to you :rip: There are legit liddos who will throw a hate at her in flop era (but still stick around cause they developed obsession) and then switch out of sudden and brag when she smashes. It happened before and will happen again. Same ppl pretending to be over her and hating are ones that will get OGHs back on our necsk by bragging constantly next time she smashes. Not sure where did second part about blinding outselves came from since that wasn't even part of discussion. Where did I say posts about underperformance are hate?